PDA

View Full Version : Where is your "gun" money going

NWFFT
03-22-2012, 05:20 PM
With the economic times the way they are, where are you spending your "gun" money?

New Gun
Ammo
Training
Mixture of the above
Other

NWFFT
03-22-2012, 05:28 PM
I have a good mixture of guns I need (I do want more), so I am spending money on advanced training. I actually should have voted "mixture" because the majority of my money is going to advanced training, but I am still aware of my ammo supply.

Bebo
03-22-2012, 07:51 PM
at this point, ammo and maybe minor modifications to the guns that i have already.

Jim Trueblood
03-23-2012, 12:56 PM
I really don't "need" any new guns for myself. When it comes to prepping, most of my "gun money" goes toward ammo, especially 9mm which will also be great for trading.
When it comes to new guns, I lean heavily toward inexpensive, reliable, durable, easy-to-learn firearms that I can quickly arm friends, family, and allies with if needed. I already have the firearms I'll need for myself.

NWFFT
03-23-2012, 05:34 PM
Thanks to Jim and Bebo for the comments. We have a lot of members here so please vote and post so we can all share the info...it may help one of our sheepdogs!

suncat05
04-08-2012, 01:54 PM
Unfortunately, the money I could use is now going to fuel and groceries that keep going up thanks to the President, his Administration, and members of Congress who couldn't find the ocean if they were standing in it.
I haven't received a raise in 4 years now, but costs still keep going up, so like most here, my purchasing power is reduced just about every continuing week.

Justin Appleseed
04-09-2012, 02:44 AM
I have plenty of guns.. Is that possible?
Just finished an AR15 in .223/.556
I'm a Diamond lifetime member of
Frontsight, so I don't pay for training.
Most of my money is spent on preparedness, supplies
& reloading..

Eccentric
04-09-2012, 06:54 PM
Ammo and one or two simple "accesories" are planned for this year.