PDA

View Full Version : Combat Focus Shooting taught by founder Rob Pincus

NWFFT
09-03-2012, 02:48 PM
I have advertised my Combat Focus Shooting (CFS) class in this forum and I realize that most of you are not close enough to Florida to attend...but March 9/10, 2013, the owner of the I.C.E Training Co. and founder of the CFS program will coming to my range in Cantonment Florida and teach the two day CFS class himself.

I hope some Sheepdogs will be able to travel for that weekend, you will not regret the money spent!!

Mark your calendars. The course is not listed yet for registration, but I will let all know as soon as it is.

If anyone has any questions about the course, or about the area, you can e-mail me: barry@nwfft.com

rkbartley
09-03-2012, 07:31 PM
Thanks, Barry, for the 'heads up' on the date. This, hopefully, will give some of our members time to put away needed funds.

LETS SAVE THE DATE!!!

rkb

NWFFT
09-05-2012, 05:17 PM
A small update, the class will now be Thursday/Friday 28/29 March 2013, and the class has been posted for registration on the CFS website and the I.C.E website.
If anyone would like to register, go to this link http://combatfocusshooting.com/calendar/view/355 and you can register from there.