PDA

View Full Version : Combat Focus Shooting

NWFFT
10-17-2012, 03:37 PM
I completed a Fundamentals of Combat Focus Shooting (FCFS) Class last Saturday. Nine shooters on the line and by the end of the day, they were drawing from the holster, moving and shooting. Great class, and everyone was SAFE! I even had one of our very own sheepdog members in the class, SUNCAT....thank you for making the trip and training with us!

I have posted another FCFS to our schedule on 12 Jan 2013 and I would really like to have some other Sheepdogs in the training.

If you would like a testimonial from the class, PM SUNCAT.

For more info about the class, go to: www.combatfocusshooting.com

If you are interested and want to ask me some questions, e-mail me: barry@nwfft.com or call me (850) 902-3291

If you have decided to register, here is a link direct to the registration page https://www.regonline.com/register/checkin.aspx?MethodId=0&eventsessionId=16664b3e08b54a24ac8fdaaea85c3004&eventID=1154716

suncat05
11-23-2012, 11:07 AM
This is a very good class. I highly recommend this class to anyone who wants to improve their weapon handling skills. I had a great time, received excellent instruction, and met a great group of people that wanted to learn how to apply this training to their skill set and to get more adept at handling their weapons. We did LOTS OF SHOOTING! By my estimation we put approximately 360 rounds downrange. The one and only drawback to the entire day was the heat by the early part of the afternoon, but we worked through it.
Again, I highly recommend this class! The instruction is of the class material is great, and the instructors are top notch individuals who know their business! :usa:

Eccentric
11-24-2012, 05:37 PM
That's one of the great things about the shooting sports, you never stop learning and getting better!

Jim Trueblood
11-25-2012, 01:19 PM
This is a very good class. I highly recommend this class to anyone who wants to improve their weapon handling skills. I had a great time, received excellent instruction, and met a great group of people that wanted to learn how to apply this training to their skill set and to get more adept at handling their weapons. We did LOTS OF SHOOTING! By my estimation we put approximately 360 rounds downrange. The one and only drawback to the entire day was the heat by the early part of the afternoon, but we worked through it.
Again, I highly recommend this class! The instruction is of the class material is great, and the instructors are top notch individuals who know their business! :usa:

Thanks for sharing your first-hand experience.