PDA

View Full Version : Constitution or Patriot?

UGA
12-02-2009, 02:33 PM
Which of the two styles do you like best, Constitution or Partriot?

For those unaware, you can choose the style of the site in the lower left corner of all pages, in the footer bar.

rkbartley
12-03-2009, 03:16 PM
I can't answer your question.....I like parts of both!

I like the "avatar" type buttons of the Patriot style but the light background is rough on my eyes :cool:(really sensitive to light).
I like the Constitution style because it is so easy on my eyes, but it is not as colorful as the Patriot style.....

Decisions, decisions....... :confused:

rkb

UGA
12-03-2009, 03:26 PM
I can't answer your question.....I like parts of both!

I like the "avatar" type buttons of the Patriot style but the light background is rough on my eyes :cool:(really sensitive to light).
I like the Constitution style because it is so easy on my eyes, but it is not as colorful as the Patriot style.....

Decisions, decisions....... :confused:

rkb

I like the Con skin best, I like the Pat as well. It takes a while to get use to it after using the Con skin, my eyes relax using the Con skin. Its why I chose the colors.

The Pat skin uses the same colors as old site, but then again, I was use to it at the time.

I like the Pat buttons too but they don't look good on Con skin...

dnola
12-04-2009, 07:24 AM
Constitution for me, hands down. I like the darker background and the light gray text area. I can't imagine having to use "Default". It has a bad case of the blahs!

Decline
12-06-2009, 01:58 AM
I was one of the black and red guys before because i don't like the bright white. i am often in the dark while on the computer.

I prefer constitution, it is not so bright but beyond that it just looks great! the patriot does not seem to take full advantage of the new forum look.

Rossi
12-10-2009, 11:48 AM
I was (and still am) using the Patriot. But such nice things are said about the Constitution skin, I'm going to use it for a few days and take a look.

Rossi

rkbartley
12-10-2009, 12:46 PM
Patriot sure is pretty....just too harsh on my eyes. Way too much white! :cry:
Love the Constitution and love the look of the Constitution format. Great job UGA!!

RKB