PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Carry permits per Household?

UGA
08-10-2010, 05:27 PM
Blind poll...

How many permit holders are in your household?

Rossi
08-10-2010, 05:29 PM
One, with two permits.

Rossi

UGA
08-10-2010, 05:37 PM
One, with two permits.

Rossi

Gives me an idea for the next poll...:rolleyes:

Be sure to click a number in the poll bud, thanks for posting! :bigsmile:

Bebo
08-10-2010, 05:52 PM
One permit holder with three permits ..colorado, utah and nevada

rkbartley
08-10-2010, 05:56 PM
Three permit holders. One with two permits (Texas and Nevada).

rkb

Rossi
08-10-2010, 09:01 PM
Gives me an idea for the next poll...:rolleyes:

Be sure to click a number in the poll bud, thanks for posting! :bigsmile:

Ops, sorry. Done

1 permit holder two permits, Kansas and Utah. I kinda feel like I have three, as my working life is in the 'Hood in Missouri. They purposly kept them similar, but there are a couple of things you need to be aware of.

Rossi

NWFFT
08-12-2010, 05:57 PM
Two permit holders. 1 permit each...we live in the GUN SHINE state so we don't need to get multiple permits! Now that statement should stir up some discussion!

You guys are great, but I can only get one more permit (Utah) that will add two more states to what I have, and I don't travel that much.

rkbartley
08-12-2010, 06:21 PM
Two permit holders. 1 permit each...we live in the GUN SHINE state so we don't need to get multiple permits! Now that statement should stir up some discussion!

You guys are great, but I can only get one more permit (Utah) that will add two more states to what I have, and I don't travel that much.

I understand your meaning Barry as my Texas permit will take me just about any place I want to go; however, I really enjoy training at Front Site:Guns:and the problem is that Nevada recognizes very few state permits. It was either get their permit (very inexpensive compared to Texas, by the way), or run around their state feeling extremely light and exposed. :blink::amazed:

rkb

Eccentric
08-12-2010, 08:47 PM
One permit holder, luckily here we're good in a lot of states.