PDA

View Full Version : ASD members, are you taking Nov 2nd seriously?

UGA
10-19-2010, 08:59 PM
Are you taking Nov 2nd seriously? Are you going to cast your vote in one of the most critical elections in the history of the United States?

Please cast a vote in the poll and/or voice your opinion by post...:unsure:

Bebo
10-20-2010, 12:23 AM
already voted in colorado ...

dnola
10-20-2010, 06:58 AM
Like Bebo, I have already done my duty but with an absentee ballot. I have missed a few mid-term elections in my life-time but not this one... and never again. Voting shouldn't be considered a privilege but an obligation. By not voting, you could be on your way to loosing this most important American freedom; the right to do so.

Like UGA says, "Get Out And Vote!"

NWFFT
10-28-2010, 05:20 PM
DONE! Got rid of ALL the incumbents no matter what party...time for fresh meat.
I am going to watch this poll. It will be a BIG surprise if someone on this forum answers "not going to vote"

Decline
10-28-2010, 06:46 PM
Done!

rkbartley
10-28-2010, 07:02 PM
Me too!

rkb

Sgt T
10-29-2010, 01:03 AM
I am a Precinct Chair for the Republican Party in my county. I have personally met every candidate I voted for who was on my ballot, with the exception of some Appellate Judges. I have been standing in front of early polling locations almost every day during early voting in support of Republican candidates. (Unlike some folks in PA I did not find it necessary to hold a "stick" in my hand while doing so.) I spent two days stuffing envelopes for one of our candidates for Judge. My front yard looks like one giant political advertisement. Next Tuesday I should be working as a Poll Watcher watching out for voter fraud. I voted on the first day of early voting. I am pumped and ready to attend the numerous victory parties which are anticipated to take place.