PDA

View Full Version : Nov 2nd, after action report

UGA
11-20-2010, 12:07 PM
Tell us how you feel about the election results...

mmszbi
11-20-2010, 12:31 PM
This vote is kinda tongue in cheek. I am pleased with the election results, but we are far from seeing the outcome. What was said needs to be put to action, so we wait.

Bebo
11-20-2010, 02:15 PM
I was satisfied that the republicans retook some control but still very concern that too often politicians will say one thing before the election and continue the same old corruption once in office ... I know the democrates are way too liberal and I am hoping the message will have staying power ... we can very well collapse economically just like the old soviet union did .. very easily.

Decline
11-21-2010, 09:52 AM
Getting the Republicans back in power is definitely not enough. We have to continue to hold their feet to the fire. They have betrayed us before, most recently a betrayal that led to Obama being allowed to take the White house in the first place.

My hope is that we elected enough true conservative Republicans this time. It seemed in the past that all they had to do was put an "R" in front of their name and we would vote for them. Not so in this last election. This time we were more careful to find out who they really are.

Now it is time to cross our fingers. If this doesn't work...

God help us.

Rossi
11-23-2010, 10:52 AM
As the election drew near, I read a news article about how the Republicans were rubbing their hands together, itching for the chance to "hold hearings" and "expose corruption."

At a political rally (where Joe Arpio was the guest speaker) this question was raised to the candidate (who later was able to wipe the floor with the 4-term Dem) about this. He ticked off about 5 things that were ahead of any kind of committee hearings covering anything, unless it was an emergency national security issue.

Well....we'll just see.

Rossi

NWFFT
12-09-2010, 08:14 PM
This was a win ...sort-of...for most of us. I am like the others above, we must wait and see what happens, we have been betrayed before. At least it slowed down the LIBTARD train!