PDA

View Full Version : Nikki Goeser's book .."Denied a chance"

Bebo
05-16-2013, 12:04 AM
one of our members, Nikki Goeser has written a book and it has just been released with Amazon called "DENIED A CHANCE". It is the story of her loss of her husband Ben to a violent stalker and the aftermath as well as how she helped effect change in Concealed carry laws in several states. Nikki was kind enough to mention American Sheepdog in the acknowledgements section as an online forum she belongs to. Good job Nikki, easy reading book and touches the heart too. I bought the book for my kindle and will also get a paperback shortly.

check with www.nikkigoeser.com to see the book and description.

NWFFT
06-08-2013, 05:08 PM
Bebo, Thanks for the post. I am very familiar with Nikki's story, but will buy the book!

suncat05
03-15-2014, 09:23 AM
I just purchased this book through Amazon for my Kindle, and will start reading it on Monday. :bigsmile:

Bebo
03-15-2014, 02:18 PM
I got the paper back and the electronic book and enjoyed it for the tragic story it it ...

suncat05
04-26-2014, 01:53 PM
Very tragic story, but a very good book. She has done a good job of fighting for her, and our rights as an 2nd Amendment advocate in Tennessee. Reading of her anguish at the needless loss of her husband, and at the situation with the State Attorney who was supposed to be fighting on her behalf but seemed to be against her views on self protection, well, that just needs to be a reminder to ALL OF US that not everybody in a position of authority like that is really looking out for our best interests.
Very good book, but indeed, a heart wrenching story, and a lesson to all of us that we just cannot relax our vigilance of our 2nd Amendment rights even for a minute. :usa: