PDA

View Full Version : I'm back...

UGA
07-26-2009, 09:58 PM
Hello guys and gals, I'm back from my camping vacation in the deep south. No sunburn, but even more bug bites and chiggers than last year! :(

I got in tonight and read 143 new posts, read and responded to most of 63 emails and messages before updating the main site. I guess you guys went easy on me.:cool:

I have some really great pictures of the trip, tubing on the lake etc... I'll upload them soon to an album and share them with you. I had a good time, but as anyone with young children knows, you need a vacation to recover from the vacation.:eek:

I'll leave you with a photo sample of my favorite day!

rkbartley
07-26-2009, 11:00 PM
Oh, hi Phillip...were you gone??? Just kidding! :D

It is good to have you back. Now, get some rest!! ;)

rkb

Zen
07-27-2009, 08:10 AM
Cmon man.... Seriously???

CROCS????

:eek:

JavamanX
07-27-2009, 10:13 AM

CROCS????

YOU BEAT ME TO IT! I give my wife all kinds of hell about her affinity for those shoes.

UGA
07-27-2009, 02:01 PM

CROCS????

YOU BEAT ME TO IT! I give my wife all kinds of hell about her affinity for those shoes.

You know, I use to say the same thing. Then I tried a $6 pair from Walmart. (They are pictured) They are now my everything shoes. Whether I'm fishing, working in the yard, or taking a quick run to the store. A quick rinse with water and towel drying and they become my bedroom shoes. I've worn the soles smooth, but they are comfortable & easy to put on & take off. I won't pay full price for the name brand Croc's.

That's my story & I like 'em!:p

Decline
07-27-2009, 05:36 PM
welcome back.

you and your shoes.

UGA
07-27-2009, 06:04 PM
Oh, hi Phillip...were you gone??? Just kidding! :D

It is good to have you back. Now, get some rest!! ;)

rkb

I need it! The heat and humidity has drained me completely, I'm at home now and still guzzling bottled water...

welcome back.

you and your shoes.

It's good to be back, Thanks.

Don't mess with my shoes now...:D

Rossi
07-27-2009, 06:23 PM
You were gone about 30 minutes and suddenly the prisoners were running the jail. The moderators had to slap some people around, but then, things got better.

Glad you and the kickers got back ok. Film at 11, right?

Rossi

UGA
07-27-2009, 06:50 PM
Film at 11, right?

Rossi

Absolutely!!!:D

rkbartley
07-27-2009, 07:38 PM
The moderators had to slap some people around, but then, things got better.

Rossi, you are soooo bad.
I've never slapped anyone in my life......well, except for that one guy:eek:, but he doesn't count...it was a long, long time ago.:o

rkb

Cottonmouth
07-27-2009, 10:08 PM
Welcome back Phillip. Anxious to see some pics.

Roy

UGA
07-27-2009, 10:13 PM
Welcome back Phillip. Anxious to see some pics.

Roy

Thanks Roy! I have some posted now, if you don't see a random one up top, just got to my profile page.

I took 383 pictures, so deciding what to post is confusing.:D

Rossi
07-27-2009, 11:15 PM
rkb: er....metaphorically speaking of course. But some of us could probably use it.

Rossi