PDA

View Full Version : can someone explain what is going on?

JavamanX
09-09-2009, 04:50 PM
There are so many things in this picture that don't line up to me.... So I decided to show it.

http://awkwardfamilyphotos.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/stickz-triggerfingerfullyloaded.jpg

UGA
09-09-2009, 05:04 PM
Lets see....

Dog + young woman holding a baby w/ a loaded rifle in the bath tub, + the baby has her hand/fingers on the trigger...

Poster for dysfunctional parenting for sure!

highjr
09-09-2009, 06:19 PM
and that's one dang ugly dog.

Decline
09-09-2009, 06:37 PM
pretty odd.

where did this come from?

JavamanX
09-09-2009, 09:49 PM
I'm amzed no one commented on the Peace Sign on her pants.... That to me is the best part.

UGA
09-09-2009, 09:58 PM
I'm amzed no one commented on the Peace Sign on her pants.... That to me is the best part.

Dang! I did see that but being hectic here at home I forgot to say that, yes, I did see it. I thought it was like you say, the best part or icing on the cake!

I actually felt embarrassed for the woman at first, but ignorance doesn't deserve pity. Sorry, just calling it like I see it...:eek:

rkbartley
09-09-2009, 10:45 PM
Too dang much PINK!!! :eek:
Yuck!

rkb

UGA
09-09-2009, 10:50 PM
Too dang much PINK!!! :eek:
Yuck!

rkb

You sound like my wife!

She is not a fan of pink, lace or real roses. "They just die anyway' she says...

I think that was the first clue it's all diamonds...:rolleyes:

dnola
09-10-2009, 06:49 AM
My problem was the jet black haired lady and the red headed kid. :eek:
Let's talk about dominant and recessive genes here. :D

And highjr is right, ". . . . that's one dang ugly dog."

Zen
09-10-2009, 08:15 AM
I just don't think I can add anything to this thread. It's all been said.

And yep- that's one damned ugly dog.........

rkbartley
09-10-2009, 08:53 AM
.....and what's with the bathtub business anyway :confused: ...and mirrors???
Oh sleeze...oops, meant to say please!.......:D

Now, I do differ from Mrs UGA just a bit...I love real roses (or any fresh flowers for that matter)....just in almost any color but PINK!!!

rkb

fyrman273
09-10-2009, 11:09 AM
Disturbing on so many levels!!!!!!! I can't imagine thinking about taking a family picture in the tub let alone the bathroom!!!!

Bebo
09-10-2009, 12:10 PM
Has anyone mentioned that is one dang ugly dog!!!:eek:

fyrman273
09-10-2009, 01:43 PM
That thing is alive???!!!??? Looks like one of those bear rugs with the head still on it!!!!!!

Eccentric
09-10-2009, 07:06 PM
The photo for someone's Christmas card this year? Comes with one of those printed newsletters, "What I've been doing since I graduated from college."?

"Why the sorority no longer appeals to me?"

Very strange indeed.

Sgt T
09-10-2009, 08:38 PM
What irritates me, is you can see my socks in the mirror. I thought I was further back...:eek:

I think that is the talking dog from another thread. No wonder he wanted to sell it.

rkbartley
09-10-2009, 08:49 PM
What irritates me, is you can see my socks in the mirror. I thought I was further back...:eek:

I think that is the talking dog from another thread. No wonder he wanted to sell it.

Oh T....that just ain't right....I'm going to have to start watching you now! :D

rkb

Rossi
09-10-2009, 08:57 PM
There are so many things in this picture that don't line up to me.... So I decided to show it.

http://awkwardfamilyphotos.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/stickz-triggerfingerfullyloaded.jpg

Rushing a little tonight so couldn't read all the posts, but I'm sure they covered most, if not all of these. Young girl with kid in tub with whirlpool capabilities, shampoo on ledge? Girl in sweats with peace sign and tennis shoes, kid has finger a little close to the trigger for me.

Gun is a Ruger 10/22, .22 caliber Carbine, Butler Creek extended mag, probably 35 or 40 rounds....I think they have a drum for the 50 round. Hate to see rounds in a mag with gun being handled so carelessly. Obviously not stock, but normal conversions include a heat shield for the top of the barrel and has a flash suppressor.

Butt ugly dog....looks like a rat with a perm...just my opinion. Second party is a bare-foot male, dark place on right forearm, possibly warn tats. I think the reflections in the mirror are true, not sure on that.

But a poster always wants to stay on the subject. The question was, what is just not lining up here. Well. about everything. What are they doing?

I am clueless.

Rossi

dnola
09-10-2009, 09:31 PM

Can't be! No one could honestly ask $20.00 for this dog even if it was bilingual!

Rossi
09-10-2009, 09:40 PM

Don't think so....that other dog was a lier. This one....too stupid to be a lier. I know he's stupid because he didn't kill himself right out of the womb.

Could have come out of another orfice, not sure on that, but if I was betting, I'd choose door #2.

Rossi

Zen
09-10-2009, 10:08 PM

hahahahahahahahahahahaha! best post in this thread!
Dang T- you could have at least put on your crocs when you were taking the pic!

Sgt T
09-11-2009, 06:55 AM
I can just see the conversation leading up to this moment.

"Honey, as soon as we finish off this twelve pack, whadya say we get you, the baby and the dog all in the tub for a picture? Hey, why don't you and the baby hold that purdy pink rifle I bought you for the baby shower? Loader up so the bullets catch the light. What? No, I won't turn the shower on you like I did last time. It'd get the gun wet. Besides, we still haven't got the dogs hair straightend out, it's still kinky."

JavamanX
09-11-2009, 07:57 AM
I seriously wonder if the kids that SGT T works with on a daily basis are better off being exposed to this kind of mind..... Or if he may be furthering their mental instability. SGT T you my friend give me a run for the money.

UGA
09-11-2009, 06:02 PM
Listed my observations. :D

Decline
09-11-2009, 09:08 PM
Listed my observations. :D

No soap but decent shampoo:D

Sgt T
09-12-2009, 07:29 PM
The shampoo is for the dog, not the people...

Decline
09-12-2009, 08:01 PM
I went to the website Java got that picture from and this was on the first page! Fantastic! something tells me these people are in their front yard.

All i can guess is they only had one picture to work with so they couldn't go with the usual pregnat belly picture and then dead fowl picture.
http://awkwardfamilyphotos.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/by-rebecca-awkward-copy.jpg

UGA
09-12-2009, 08:08 PM
I went to the website Java got that picture from and this was on the first page! Fantastic! something tells me these people are in their front yard.

All i can guess is they only had one picture to work with so they couldn't go with the usual pregnat belly picture and then dead fowl picture.
http://awkwardfamilyphotos.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/by-rebecca-awkward-copy.jpg

You ain't right! LOL

Is she in boxer shorts?

Eccentric
09-12-2009, 08:15 PM
I wonder if the turkey foot touching her belly and what will be the upcoming offspring, is an indication (like a divining rod for water) that this poor kid is destined to be a "turkey?"

Don't post anything on the net that you don't want to be around forever and ever and ever.......................

And yea, I think those are boxers.

Decline
09-12-2009, 08:22 PM
yall have got to check this site out!
http://awkwardfamilyphotos.com/2009/09/

be sure to look at the picture at the bottom of the page of the "pregnancy pictures" section.

It has got to be just over the innapropriate line for this forum but i almost died:D

dnola
09-12-2009, 09:48 PM
How touchy, feely.