PDA

View Full Version : New Staff Contributor

UGA
09-20-2009, 02:30 PM
I would like to announce and have everyone join me in welcoming Bebo as our newest Staff Contributor.

He has shown a great interest in participating in, and promoting the American Sheepdog website. He has written many articles, he has been featured in news stories and appeared as a guest speaker on Armed American Radio. He has 25 years experience working with criminals and the mentally ill.

Welcome to the ASD staff Bebo! I look forward to the great things we can accomplish with your involvement.

Regards,

Phillip

:usa:

dnola
09-20-2009, 02:50 PM
Congratulations Bebo. Looking forward to even more of your expertise.

Decline
09-20-2009, 05:46 PM
Congrats! I am so happy you have decided to continue your work with the mentally ill!:D

Eccentric
09-20-2009, 07:57 PM
Congratulations, Bebo! Psych has always been fascinating to me, I look forward to learning more!

rkbartley
09-20-2009, 11:25 PM
Congrats! I am so happy you have decided to continue your work with the mentally ill!:D

:eek: Thanks Decline ....now our little secret is out... :D

Congratulations Bebo! Now that you are official I can seriously razz you!!

(Welcome Big Guy...:))

rkb

Sgt T
09-21-2009, 06:39 AM
All hail, Bebo! All hail, Bebo! All hail, Bebo!

OK, enough of that, get back to work.

Congratulations!

Bebo
09-21-2009, 01:18 PM
Thank you guys and gal, I am so overwhelmed with emotion:p .. after the first 10 minutes as a staff contributor .....I GOT BAND!!!:eek: yep, totally cut off with no access .... so as a contributor, I figure that I need to contribute so I will be putting together a safe guard so that we do not end up like ACORN (starting criminal activities) ... So I will start a protection branch called SNITCHHOTLINE@SOMETHINGSMELLSFISHY.COM[/email]:cool:.... now we just need to have a somethingsmellsfishy.com Czar to run the new information branch.
Okay now I have contributed, so leave me alone!

rkbartley
09-21-2009, 01:24 PM
.....I will be putting together a safe guard so that we do not end up like ACORN (starting criminal activities) ... So I will start a protection branch called SNITCHHOTLINE@SOMETHINGSMELLSFISHY.COM[/email]:cool:.... now we just need to have a somethingsmellsfishy.com Czar to run the new information branch.....

I nominate Rossi for fishy smelling Czar!!

rkb

dnola
09-21-2009, 01:42 PM
I nominate Rossi for fishy smelling Czar!!

rkb

I'll second that nomination. I've always suspected that there was something fishy about his being "User Of The Month" anyway. And as I understand it, a a czar has no responsibilities of any kind. They just sit around trying to cover up their past and deny what they posted last week. :eek:

rkbartley
09-21-2009, 01:54 PM
I'll second that nomination. I've always suspected that there was something fishy about his being "User Of The Month" anyway. And as I understand it, a a czar has no responsibilities of any kind. They just sit around trying to cover up their past and deny what they posted last week. :eek:

LOL.....really hard!!!!

rkb

Bebo
09-21-2009, 02:03 PM
:DI was thinking that Rossi would make a great "something smells fishy" czar and he has now been nominated and seconded, so If we can get the American sheepdog commander in chief to sign him off as snitch czar it will be a done deal ..... I knew I could get back at Rossi for causing that Mexican Swat team to strip search me (cavity seach too):eek: ouch!!!

rkbartley
09-21-2009, 02:15 PM
... I knew I could get back at Rossi for causing that Mexican Swat team to strip seach me (cavity seach too):eek: ouch!!!

Bebo....the spider bite scar was bad enough....:hmm:
Darlin', this is way TMI...you just caused those of us with visual imaginations to short circuit :eek:

rkb

Zen
09-21-2009, 03:25 PM
cavity searches? ugh.... WAAAY too much info.......

grats Bebo!!!!

Sgt T
09-21-2009, 08:52 PM
Rossi,

Whenever you get around to reading this thread, we didn't mean to talk about you behind your back, but you weren't here. Can't turn you back for a minute around here.