PDA

View Full Version : Forum updated

UGA
10-04-2008, 11:45 PM
Well... Let me tell you. It is very possible to erase something you've put hundreds of hours into with the click of a mouse. Trust me...

The forum is now updated and ready to go. It seems an error in updating the forum, (mostly my fault :o) nearly did just that. Thank God for server backups. Anyway, I just thought I'd be honest with you. I've been stricken with panic and self-torture for the last 31 hours. I think I'll go lay down now.:rolleyes:

Rossi
10-05-2008, 12:02 AM
I see on the new link that a post I'd put on the Concealed Carry for VThompson had disappeared. Please don't worry about it, was on there long enough where he probably saw it anyway. Even if not, the post was basically Brain Droppings compared to what you have just gone through. Best of luck.

I missed seeing the Ruskie but no matter, you did good. Nothing kills a good forum like an idiot poster. I finally junked a forum I'd written on for 11 years because they would not discipline it. It was business related, not firearms.

Rossi

vthompson
10-05-2008, 02:46 AM
Hey UGA, congrats on getting the. forum back up and running. I know that you were probably close to pulling your hair out, but I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate all that you have done.
I think that you have a top notch website and forum and I appreciate you letting me be a part of it. You have real good topics to discuss and a host of great people that frequent it. I learn quite a bit from them and I enjoy reading their posts.
You did a bang up job getting the forum back up and running and I tip my hat to ya. Thanks again for all that you do,

vthompson

Zen
10-05-2008, 08:28 AM
Thanks UGA-

It's a ton of work and yeah, one mis-click of the mouse and you opened up a can of worms.

Hehehe- I've done that more than once!

Anyway, gratz on being smart enough to have a backup!

Stormy
10-08-2008, 09:40 AM
Thank you so much for all your hard work!! Now I can get back on. I love this site! You all do alot of good! Thanks again.