PDA

View Full Version : ASD staff members wanted

UGA
10-11-2009, 12:44 PM
ASD is growing daily, and I am looking for a few good men and women to join our staff.

I currently have a need for Staff Contributors & Staff Firearm Instructors.

Staff Contributors
You do not have to be an expert in any particular field, we need active members that would like to help us expand our content by offering opinion articles, product review articles, articles based on experience and observations, political opinion articles, true life stories involving CCW and self defense with a firearm, member contributed news, and more... Just pick an area you would be comfortable with.

Who knows... we might make you famous.;) There are so many ways you could contribute, if you are interested.

Staff Firearm Instructor
If you have active credentials as a firearm instructor, we could use your instruction and advice in helping members with questions about firearms and general shooting. Tips on improving accuracy and safety.

If you are active in giving paid or pro-bono instruction, as an instructor you may advertise your business or the range you instruct at in your signature. This can be done by a website link or a photo ad banner. I can even assist with building the banner. My signature banner is an example. Please contact me by PM or email for more info and banner size restrictions...

How do I sign up?

Go to "Quick Links" in the navbar and click "Staff Application" in the drop down menu. There you may select what position you want and give us information on how you would like to contribute. Click submit and we will contact you soon.:)