PDA

View Full Version : Don't Try This At Home

Sgt T
11-17-2009, 12:40 PM

I'm not sure what it is, but something about this seems wrong. :crazy:

Oh, I know what it is. The backstop doesn't look right. It should be a dirt birm instead of a fence.:rofl:

rkbartley
11-17-2009, 12:50 PM
No, no....if you stand on your right foot, close your left eye and tilt your head a bit to the side, you can see an almost invisible force field back there. Absolutely safe!! :rofl:
(Wonder what he did to ticked his superior off that bad? :confused:)

rkb

Bebo
11-17-2009, 01:22 PM
As long as he keeps his head down, he should be okay ... what is wrong with holding the target?? I was trying to get you to pull a target with a rope the last time at front sight and you almost went for it!!!:Guns::D

rkbartley
11-17-2009, 01:27 PM
As long as he keeps his head down, he should be okay ... what is wrong with holding the target?? I was trying to get you to pull a target with a rope the last time at front sight and you almost went for it!!!:Guns::D

You are such a funny guy.....it would have to be a VERY long rope! (except there are no trees out there...and I can't remember how many wraps for a proper noose...)
You can take that hat off now. :rofl:

rkb

highjr
11-17-2009, 03:46 PM
i hate it for the people in the shop across the street.

Rossi
11-17-2009, 05:53 PM
Hmm windows and like others have mentioned, other hazards in the background.

Commie guy holding target....looks ok to me.

Rossi

SkivMarine
11-17-2009, 09:54 PM
Very inscrutable those Chinese...:cool:

Sgt T
11-18-2009, 01:46 AM
Rossi,

I was going to say, that the thing that was wrong was that there was only one communist holding the target, two would be better.

Sometimes I miss the "old days" when "killing commies" was en vogue.

dnola
11-18-2009, 07:36 AM
Sometimes I miss the "old days" when "killing commies" was en vogue.

I remember those days. They were called "the good old days". :)

The photograph is simply a method of Chinese birth control. Instead of using the "morning after" pill, they use the "20 years later" pill.

Sgt T
11-18-2009, 12:28 PM
Hijacking my own thread: I support late-term abortion all the way to the 72nd Trimester.