PDA

View Full Version : Reminder for UGA ..

Bebo
11-21-2009, 02:09 AM
I was reviewing the posts and came on "locks of Love" ... and thought that I would send a public reminder to Phillip (UGA) .. that his wifes birthday is in one week (Nov. 28) so dont forget her birthday ... when I read the recent post "UGA is Dead" .. I figured he forgot her birthday!!!:eek::D

rkbartley
11-21-2009, 02:13 AM
I was reviewing the posts and came on "locks of Love" ... and thought that I would send a public reminder to Phillip (UGA) .. that his wifes birthday is in one week (Nov. 28) so dont forget her birthday ... when I read the recent post "UGA is Dead" .. I figured he forgot her birthday!!!:eek::D

Wives usually don't kill their husbands because they forgot their birthdays.....the husbands just sometimes wish they would....:eek:

rkb

UGA
11-21-2009, 06:55 AM

Thanks for the reminder...:D

Funny thing, I do not remember birthdays at all. If I were to call my Dad or sister on their birthday, they would pass out! I remember Mom's, except a few times...:eek:

I have messed up insurance plans because I gave the wrong birth date for my wife...:crazy:

Meanwhile she can recite my family's birthdays and anniversaries, plus she memorized my social...

P.S. I have my anniversary engraved inside my wedding band, just to be sure.;)

Zen
11-21-2009, 09:52 AM
My wife never gets on the site, so I can say that:

I remember EVERY birthday, anniversary, holiday (traditional US and jewish holidays), appointment, and location of EVERYTHING. EVER.

I never screw up.

carry on mortals.

Rossi
11-21-2009, 10:25 AM
Wives usually don't kill their husbands because they forgot their birthdays.....the husbands just sometimes wish they would....:eek:

rkb

I'm with rkb on this one.....it's like Rahm Emmanuel said " Never let a good crisis go to waste". Substitute -guilt trip- for -crises-.

And you said following politics was not educational...there ya' go.

UGA
12-01-2009, 12:02 AM
My wife never gets on the site, so I can say that:

I remember EVERY birthday, anniversary, holiday (traditional US and jewish holidays), appointment, and location of EVERYTHING. EVER.

I never screw up.

carry on mortals.

I missed this post before... sorry! I'm surfing during the upgrade and ran across it.

I'm glad i have my "high waters" on too! High waters... Get it? :)

Not sure how a "figure of speech" translates among states... (Short pants because the ? is getting deep..) ;)