PDA

View Full Version : Recent Upgrade

UGA
12-12-2009, 02:16 PM
There is an issue with some of the smilies... working on it. (Had to default to new ugly style while I convert each one to new graphic style)

The reply to thread is fixed so we will not be using the quick reply anymore...

There is a new column for the forum page, you can enable/disable to suit your needs... I can place it on the left or right side, currently on left.

Has the font become smaller or are my eyes funny? EDIT: Yes and no, my mistake, able to adjust font sizes I was unable to adjust before, otherwise fine...

The social groups page has a new layout.

There are a dozen other style tweaks that have been reset, I will be correcting them throughout the weekend.

I currently have the rate an article disabled until I test it further...

Now we are done with major upgrades, future upgrades are minor and will not take long to complete. There will be another upgrade on Monday or Tuesday to RC3...

The final Gold release is still expected during the week of Christmas.

If you encounter any more bugs, please continue to notify me in the Help Desk forum, but please, do not take offense to errors. I will not alter hard code before the final release of the software. This would not be wise since the software changes with each upgrade, and doing so could create a migraine for me to fix.;)

After the final version, I will correct any problems left behind, they will be minor if they even exist at all.

UGA
12-12-2009, 05:31 PM
I just noticed the search feature in the navbar is still useless...:firedup:

UGA
12-12-2009, 08:43 PM
I just noticed font is small only with Firefox browser, now that I've adjusted font, all other browsers are HUGE now... I need sleep & will start over tomorrow.:crazy:

I'm really starting to like the Safari browser too... Nice!

EDIT: Sitting in front of a laptop for 14 hours now and I realized I'm a goober... The font is fine, I just zoomed out on my Firefox browser at some point today. Sorry for being stupid, just ignore me. :o

rkbartley
12-12-2009, 10:04 PM
Sorry for being stupid, just ignore me. :o

Phillip, never thought you were stupid....you have just fried your brain with too many hours in front of the computer and not enough sleep. Get some rest!!! (we do thank you for all your hours and hard work. :bowdown:).

rkb