PDA

View Full Version : Checking main website

UGA
11-09-2008, 02:43 PM
Be sure to check the main website for news and pending actions in gun control. I have taken aggressive action to keep current information posted there for all to see. I have been updating the main website each week, and that may change to 2 or 3 times a week depending on the amount of information that needs to be placed there. If you hear of any pending national or state gun control legislation being introduced, post it in the “Gun laws and politics” section of the forum or email it to me. Admin@Americansheepdog.com (Admin@Americansheepdog.com) Be sure to include any website links to cite the source.

I have an article on the home page from Obama’s change.org website. This is the type of factually ignorant articles we can expect to see a lot more of in the near future. These far left types are known for giving half-truths and outright lies to the American public.

If you would like to express your views and opinions by writing articles for ASD, please contact me via email or PM. I am looking for volunteers to help provide a clear voice for our gun rights. We must speak out and tell it the way we see it. Many members here have a gift for doing just that! I created ASD to be a community of voices for concealed carry and the 2nd Amendment, regular people, living regular lives.

I am nobody special. I'm just an average person with a normal blue collar day job. I have a family to support and that comes first and foremost in my life. What little spare time and money I have, goes into what you see here and on the Home website. I am a staunch supporter of the 2nd Amendment. Without it, our freedoms will falter. I can see the importance of defending it. I only want to do my small part, and my door is always open to any volunteers that want to give a little with me. Let me clarify, I'm not asking for money, just participation. ASD is growing, and I want others to be a part of it. :D