PDA

View Full Version : Forecast calls for snow!

UGA
12-23-2009, 10:38 PM
**Put your coats on, it's snowing at ASD! :nuts:
Move your mouse to change the direction & speed...

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope you have a great one. Enjoy & cherish your time with family and friends, and as always, stay safe, stay vigilant... The bad guys don't always take off on holidays.

UGA

(**if your browser is compatible & you have javascript turned on, you will see snow falling throughout the site. Constitution Only)

rkbartley
12-23-2009, 11:43 PM
Thank you for the snow Phillip! It is the only kind we will see around here for some time it seems (was 74 degrees today...). Praying now for the cold front the weatherman has been promising so we don't have to turn the AC on for Christmas...:crazy:

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

rkb

Zen
12-24-2009, 12:18 PM
Yep Merry Christmas to everyone !

mmszbi
12-24-2009, 08:19 PM
Merry Christmas to all and a very safe and happy holiday.

By the way, I do NOT like those negative white ions falling from the sky.....the real ones, not the ones on ASD...Seems I did not move far enough south. RKB, can I move down with you...I DO like 74 degrees!

rkbartley
12-24-2009, 09:35 PM
Michael, come on down! However, I have to warn you WE HAD SNOW FLURRIES this afternoon!!! (for all of 30 minutes) Of course none of it stuck because the temp has been in the 60's and 70's all week (cold front came just in time...I had been praying that we wouldn't have to turn the AC on for Christmas), it was very exciting for the kids (and adults, too)....probably the closest we will ever come to seeing any kind of snow at Christmas.

rkb

Decline
12-24-2009, 11:32 PM
Texas weather is nuts! Yesterday it was 72 degrees, i was wearing shorts, and tonight there is a snow and ice storm! We only got a few inches but we have only had a "White Christmas" 6 times in 100 years!

I will thank you northerners not to make fun of my 2-3 inch "snow storm".:hmm:
Its a blizzard to us!

The ASD snow is pretty cool! I saw it before i read this post and for a moment i thought it was my contacts :)