PDA

View Full Version : CNN finally gets it right!

dnola
01-27-2010, 08:07 AM
Maybe CNN is finally beginning to see the light... nah, that would be asking way too much but at least maybe Jack Hafferty has slowed on the Kool-Aid consumption. :amazed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=A6_xgKWzhRw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6_xgKWzhRw

UGA
01-27-2010, 06:05 PM
I like the fact that he looked genuinely upset and saw the light. There is no way to sugar coat a story like that, most would simply ignore it and not even report on it rather than try to spin it. I'm glad he saw fit to speak his mind.

Decline
01-27-2010, 08:50 PM
I am still a bit stunned. I am not used to the media doing its job. One of the purposes of free speech is for the media to be one of the checks and balances of the government. They are supposed to tell us what they are doing to us so they cant do it so blatantly.

just a fluke i am sure. Next time someone accuses them of not telling the whole story they will point to news pieces like this and say see- we aren't biased!

Rossi
01-28-2010, 12:02 AM
I don't know guys and gals, I guess I'll live and die a cynic. Too long on the Mean Streets.

If you look at these Brand X channels, you'll see the pitiful attempts to be like Fox. The girls are blond /blue, Aryan Master Race types, show lots of leg, sit on sofas like Fox and Friends.....but they are just Fox lites, a pail immitation of the original.

Part of this deals with trying to find someone like O'Reilly....straight talker, no spin, and all of that.

In fairness, I want to give Cafferty the benifit of true outrage. I hope it's the real deal.

Rossi

mmszbi
01-29-2010, 11:24 PM
Once he speaks his mind truthfully on CNN, his employment will be shortlived. My prediction.

SkivMarine
01-30-2010, 12:26 AM
That loud crash you just heard was me falling off my barstool.

Eccentric
01-31-2010, 05:42 PM
That loud crash you just heard was me falling off my barstool.

HA!!!!!!!!

It might be, could be, maybe, I hope, really? be the sheep starting to notice that the emperor doesn't have any clothes on..............

rkbartley
01-31-2010, 11:14 PM
HA!!!!!!!!

It might be, could be, maybe, I hope, really? be the sheep starting to notice that the emperor doesn't have any clothes on..............

Love it......

rkb