PDA

View Full Version : *NEW* ASD Newsletter

UGA
02-01-2010, 09:17 PM
I'm running a new program for a monthly newsletter, it is set to go out tonight between 9:30-10:00pm ET. Let me know if you have problems with it like non-delivery or multiple deliveries. It's still in a Beta stage, it is my hope that bugs are minimal or non-existent, however I apologize in advance if it occurs. :embarrest:

This newsletter also includes an unsubscribe link if you choose to do so...

rkbartley
02-02-2010, 02:19 AM
Delivered at 11:05 (CT) and looks good!

rkb

dnola
02-02-2010, 09:39 AM
Great idea UGA. It may well remind some old members to come back to see us! :bigsmile:

Bebo
02-02-2010, 04:02 PM
I did not see any newsletter .. hummm wonder if I am banned again for something that was Michaels fault .. hummm have to look into that .....

dnola
02-02-2010, 04:11 PM
I did not see any newsletter .. hummm wonder if I am banned again for something that was Michaels fault .. hummm have to look into that .....

Naaaa! Bush did it! He got you banned! We'll blame him! (We had no idea how busy that guy really was, did we? And he's still busy today! :rolleyes:)

Bebo
02-02-2010, 04:30 PM
Naaaa! Bush did it! He got you banned! We'll blame him! (We had no idea how busy that guy really was, did we? And he's still busy today! :rolleyes:)

See I knew it was michaels fault, he pokes fun at the texans and they all hold a grudge ..even Bush .. I like Bush, I like texans, I even like those armadillo critters, they:sick: look tasty.

rkbartley
02-02-2010, 05:19 PM
See I knew it was michaels fault, he pokes fun at the texans and they all hold a grudge ..even Bush .. I like Bush, I like texans, I even like those armadillo critters, they:sick: look tasty.

Seems like someone told you before that if you ever smelled one of those armadillo critters you would change your mind! :blink: I am glad that you like Texans...we are really likable folks as long as you don't tick us off...however, in this case, darlin' you have bestowed upon us too much power. :evilgrin: Bush couldn't even ban you from this newsletter.

:rolleyes: Hmmmm....could it be? I tried to tell you to quit making fun of that bulldog! :rofl:

rkb

UGA
02-02-2010, 05:29 PM

I received mine twice, anyone else have an issue?

rkbartley
02-02-2010, 05:33 PM
I received mine twice, anyone else have an issue?

Some people are just really special....:bowdown:

rkb

UGA
02-02-2010, 07:59 PM
Some people are just really special....:bowdown:

rkb

Lol... I like that!

Decline
02-02-2010, 09:05 PM
I got mine!

Is that going to be the normal content or do you have something else in mind? Just curious

UGA
02-02-2010, 09:14 PM
I got mine!

Is that going to be the normal content or do you have something else in mind? Just curious

The announcements will be, however there will be added content providing more substance.

Rossi
02-02-2010, 11:53 PM
All a-ok here. One copy and looks good.

Careful my friend.....don't get bogged down.

Rossi