PDA

View Full Version : Favorite movie quotes

UGA
12-30-2008, 12:00 AM
This should be fun...

"All men die, but not all men really live." - William Wallace (Brave Heart)

Oh yeah...

"Please be 18!" - Ricky Bobby (Talladega Nights):rolleyes:

Cottonmouth
12-31-2008, 06:35 PM
"I said I didn't have any uss for one, I didn't say I didn't know how to use one". Quigley, after shooting the rancher in the end of Quigley Down Under.

Eagle Eye
01-01-2009, 09:21 AM
Clint Eastwood: "Go ahead... Make my day." :eek:

OR

Clint Eastwood: "You've gotta ask yourself a question: 'Do I feel lucky?'... Well, do ya, punk?" :eek:

OR

Telly Savalas: "Who loves ya baby?" ;)

Cottonmouth
01-01-2009, 09:49 AM
Clint Eastwood when he blew up the crooked police lieutenant. "A man's got to know his limitations".

Sgt T
01-01-2009, 01:22 PM
Not a movie quote, but a song title:

Happiness is a warm gun. - The Beatles

UGA
01-01-2009, 02:41 PM
"I'm your huckleberry" - Doc Holiday (Tombstone):cool:

Eccentric
01-01-2009, 05:14 PM
Yes, yes, loved that Val Kilmer (Doc Holiday) quote from Tombstone!

Not a quote, per se, but the scene from Dances With Wolves where Kevin Costner's character goes back one more time to get his journal from the previously deserted fort, is caught and beaten to a pulp by a couple of half-assed enlisted men. When the commanding officer comes in to interrogate him he SPITS out his answers in Lakota. What gonads!!!!!!

Rossi
01-01-2009, 05:30 PM
Cottonwood: Clint's comment is one of my favorites too. Here is the whole thing:

"A good man always knows his capabilities".

Clint Eastwood as Harry Callahan to his superior who bragged that he had never drawn his gun in 30 years on the police force.

Magnum Force-1973

Another good one: "Sounds better every time I hear it". Lee Marvin at a town meeting where the discussion was the "evils" of bringing in a wagon of French whores to the town.

Paint Your Wagon-1969
Used on this forum as a reply to an article advising a would-be victim disarms 2 thugs and kills both.
__________________________________________________ _______________
And finally....Wade Garrett (Sam Elliot) to his friend James Dalton (Patrick Swayze) in a phone conversation about his current employment...."Dumb, real dumb, they have a sign over the urinal that says, 'Don't Eat The Big White Mint'."

Roadhouse - 1989

Rossi

UGA
05-01-2009, 11:57 PM
Death Wish V,

(bad guy) Tommy: Guns make you nervous?

(Bronson) Paul: No, guns have their purpose. Idiots with guns, make me nervous!

:D

vthompson
05-02-2009, 09:03 AM
+1 on the Doc Holiday quote that UGA mentioned.

Zen
05-02-2009, 09:07 AM
"Screws just fall out all the time, the world is an imperfect place."

Name the movie and NO FAIR GOOGLING IT!!!