PDA

View Full Version : ASD promotion available!

UGA
03-21-2010, 03:52 PM
The ASD promotional flyer is now available to download in the Marketing section of Downloads.

If you are willing, please feel free to download it and distribute by email and/or printing it out to leave at gun shops, local ranges etc... I'm attaching a photo version of the flyer to view. Yes... That ugly rascal pictured is me. :embarrest:

http://americansheepdog.com/Forum/images/ASD%20Flyer.jpg

Rossi
03-21-2010, 05:59 PM
Nice piece. I want to think a little as to how to use it best.

Rossi

Decline
03-21-2010, 06:06 PM
I like that a lot!

I will print a few for the local gun shop bulletin boards:wave:

Bebo
03-21-2010, 09:07 PM
I will download the flyer ... but ... was that picture of you taken before or after you electricuted yourself??:wondering:? who is holding the camera that your aiming at, hope you did not talk your wonderful wife into taking that photo .:blink:...cool flyer!!

UGA
03-21-2010, 09:42 PM
I will download the flyer ... but ... was that picture of you taken before or after you electricuted yourself??:wondering:? who is holding the camera that your aiming at, hope you did not talk your wonderful wife into taking that photo .:blink:...cool flyer!!

Funny thing... I took the picture at about 2:30 in the morning today, completely exhausted. I set the 10 sec auto timer and placed it in the microwave with the door open. I pulled my gun and held a pose until it flashed. I then had to use Photoshop to remove the kitchen cabinets and sink with "Joy" dish detergent behind me...

So no, Honeybee wasn't behind the camera... :blink1:

NWFFT
03-23-2010, 05:04 PM
UGA,
I have saved the promotion page in word and saved it on my hard drive. I will pass this out to all my NRA classes that I teach!

Zen
03-24-2010, 10:43 AM
Nice work! Camera in the microwave eh? heh!