PDA

View Full Version : How do I attach an image to a post?

rkbartley
01-18-2009, 03:51 AM
I read the FAQs, but either my brain is too tired to grasp the steps or something is not working. I could get the picture to upload as an attachment, but never to go into my post. What am I missing?

UGA
01-18-2009, 12:43 PM
I read the FAQs, but either my brain is too tired to grasp the steps or something is not working. I could get the picture to upload as an attachment, but never to go into my post. What am I missing?

If you are using the "paper clip" attachment button to upload, after they are uploaded, close the upload attachment window, then you must click on the paperclip again to choose the pics that you have uploaded.

For other members, if the attachment window does not open when you click the paper clip, make sure that a pop up blocker isn't stopping it. If so, be sure to allow pop ups from forum.americansheepdog.com, that should fix it.

Let me know if you still have a problem...:)

rkbartley
01-18-2009, 02:00 PM
If you are using the "paper clip" attachment button to upload, after they are uploaded, close the upload attachment window, then you must click on the paperclip again to choose the pics that you have uploaded.

IT WORKED! Closing the window is the step I was missing.

Thanks UGA, your the best!