PDA

View Full Version : User data

UGA
02-13-2009, 03:22 PM
I take privacy seriously here and believe that members should only give as much information as they want to, however I would like to encourage everyone to put at least their State in for a location. This would allow others to have a idea of who shares the same laws and statutes. When a paticular State has pressing gun legislation, it opens communication and members can work together as well.

Also, for those that do not have an avatar, its a fun and memorable way to express yourself. It becomes your "logo" so to speak and can make an impression on others. If you have any questions about getting an avatar, there is a thread in the "How To" forum or you can contact myself or the Moderators for assistance.:)

Sgt T
02-13-2009, 08:22 PM
I know that I probably put too much on here. But in the big scheme of things Big Brother:cool: already knows everything about me and the people in this group are like minded, so not a big concern of mine. I won't be putting my SSAN on here of course. UGA does a good job of keeping out the spammers and the scammers. I'm not worried. Not being a computer guy, I probably should be.:)

rkbartley
02-20-2009, 05:34 PM
My beliefs on this is that I'm on so many lists, if someone wants to know more about me all they have to do is look...and not too hard. I'm not overly concerned; have protected what needs protecting to the best of my ability.