PDA

View Full Version : Mobile style for Cell users

UGA
06-07-2010, 02:02 PM
I've added a mobile style for those members that view us through mobile phone services. If the site doesn't load automatically in the Mobile style, (from your phone that is) choose the Mobile style from the style selection box in the footer of the page.

This mobile style loads much quicker and doesn't require as much resources as the standard PC version, thus it's cheaper for those without unlimited data plans. It is a simple Blue and White page titled "American Sheepdog Mobile Edition". Things like the Blogs, Albums, Chat room etc, are removed. This is strictly for Forum participation only. It makes for a better experience and allows you to read posts and post reply's with ease. Perfect for dropping in on the go...

Screenshots...

rkbartley
06-07-2010, 02:51 PM
Thank you UGA! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!

rkb

UGA
06-07-2010, 03:03 PM
Thank you UGA! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!

rkb

My goodness! You are most welcome!!!

Must have been something you were wanting huh?

rkbartley
06-07-2010, 03:59 PM
Well....sure, I just didn't realize it until it was here! :bigsmile:

rkb

texengineer
06-07-2010, 04:19 PM
Yes!!! Thank you VERY MUCH!! I check the site on my iPhone all the time, and it takes forever... Now it'll be quick :bigsmile:

UGA
06-08-2010, 01:27 PM
Yes!!! Thank you VERY MUCH!! I check the site on my iPhone all the time, and it takes forever... Now it'll be quick :bigsmile:

Tex, let me know how it does for you on iPhone, it works pretty well on my Blackberry. I could use the feedback...

texengineer
06-09-2010, 08:13 AM
Tex, let me know how it does for you on iPhone, it works pretty well on my Blackberry. I could use the feedback...

I'll let you know once I have some more time to mess with it :smile1: