PDA

View Full Version : Colorado Shout Out

mmszbi
08-11-2010, 12:31 AM
To all those who reside in beautiful Colorado...Here's to ya!

Bebo
09-22-2010, 06:46 PM
hello Michael ..here with you

Decline
09-22-2010, 07:18 PM

Texas is better...

rkbartley
09-22-2010, 11:13 PM

Texas is better...

Now Decline....it's not that I don't agree with you (and anyone who has ever lived here knows you are right)...but sweetie...those guys up in the mountains have to fight to get enough oxygen to their brains as it is. :nuts: We must treat them gently... :rofl:

rkb

dnola
09-23-2010, 09:31 AM
:nuts: We must treat them gently... :rofl:

rkb

It's altitude sickness. It makes their thought processes all garbled and delusional. :worried: Rosemary is right. We need to treat them with kindness!

Bebo
09-23-2010, 06:06 PM
Michael, are you listening to these Armadillo poop kickers ... nope .. me neither!!!:laugh::nuts:

rkbartley
09-23-2010, 06:14 PM
"Texas hazards"??? Watch out now, Bebo...dnola is from the great state of Oklahoma! :thumbsup:

rkb

Bebo
09-23-2010, 08:09 PM
"Texas hazards"??? Watch out now, Bebo...dnola is from the great state of Oklahoma! :thumbsup:

rkb

humm oklahoma or texas .. all flatland so kinda the same thing ...hugs all.

Sgt T
09-24-2010, 03:01 AM
Lest they forget, Colorado was once part of The Republic Texas, when Texas was an Independent Country, long before Colorado became a state.

http://www.texasmapstore.com/Republic_of_Texas_1845_p/hist040.htm

Decline
09-24-2010, 08:59 AM
Lest they forget, Colorado was once part of The Republic Texas, when Texas was an Independent Country, long before Colorado became a state.

http://www.texasmapstore.com/Republic_of_Texas_1845_p/hist040.htm

Yeah guys, what happened?!

dnola
09-24-2010, 02:16 PM
Yeah guys, what happened?!

Are ya askin' that of the Texas folks or the Colorado cohorts? I'm still trying to decide if it was better for Colorado to go astray or better for Texas to dump them. Hmmmmmm! :unsure:

Bebo
09-24-2010, 02:46 PM
Are ya askin' that of the Texas folks or the Colorado cohorts? I'm still trying to decide if it was better for Colorado to go astray or better for Texas to dump them. Hmmmmmm! :unsure:

Probably better to let Colorado stray from Texas, those Texans could not climb the mountains anyway with those pointy cowboy boots! That is not to say that it is not fun to have Sgt T come to visit and ride in the snow and mountains with me ..had a good time.. so all you Texans feel free to come and visit as often as you like:thumbsup:but please dont be throwing your guns in the snow and stomping on them ..makes us guys from colorado concerned about texans losing their minds in the snow and altitude!!

Decline
09-24-2010, 02:51 PM
I'd be afraid to come now. You would probably leave me out in the snow to die from lack of oxygen.

Sgt T
09-24-2010, 03:56 PM
I'm ready for my next visit the former "North Texas" region. I had a great time and visit. I was made to feel like family.

mmszbi
09-28-2010, 08:55 AM
I guess I should finally chime in after all the verbal nonsense. I am going to digress to my Alaskan way of thinking and say just one thing....ok, a couple....

Cut Alaska in half and make Texas the 3rd largest state.

Our lack of oxygen here in the mountains just makes the smell of gunsmoke so much sweeter.

Texas simply did not have what it took to hold on to Colorado, the big scary mountains were just too much for flatlanders.

All I wanted to do was say hello to my fellow mountain folks. Sheesh.

rkbartley
09-28-2010, 08:59 AM
Hi Michael! The "flatlanders" in Texas love you!! :wave:

rkb

Decline
09-28-2010, 05:26 PM
:bigsmile: