PDA

View Full Version : New Layout - Please Read!

UGA
04-11-2009, 12:52 AM
If you have any problems with, or questions about the new homepage, please post them here, send me an email or Private Message and I will respond.

This new layout will allow the integration of the main ASD website with the forums. (To be on the same Server, currently 2 separate servers required) This will not happen completely overnight but we will begin soon. Meanwhile the main website is still up and running, and it will remain so, until it is transferred completely.

If you do not like the color scheme, I have left you with the option of using the default style. In the bottom left corner you will see a drop down box with the word "Patriot" in it. That is the new current style. If you click the drop down arrow, you will see the "Default Style" option, just click it and you will return to the default layout. You can also use it again to change back to the Patriot style I have built.;)

vthompson
04-11-2009, 06:17 PM
UGA, I think that it looks great. I think that you have done one heck of a job on it.

UGA
04-11-2009, 06:48 PM
UGA, I think that it looks great. I think that you have done one heck of a job on it.

Thanks. A little atta-boy never hurts...;)

Spud
04-11-2009, 08:18 PM
This is super!
I like what you've done with the place!:D

UGA
04-11-2009, 08:43 PM
This is super!
I like what you've done with the place!:D

Thanks Spud, I'm starting to grin like a mule eating briers now!:D

I appreciate it!

Spud
04-11-2009, 08:53 PM
[QUOTE=UGA;3564]Thanks Spud, I'm starting to grin like a mule eating briers now!:DQUOTE]

I haven't heard that expression in many years! ROFL!

Cottonmouth
04-12-2009, 06:52 PM
I think it looks great UGA. I like the red, white and blue color scheme. You're doing a good job; keep up the good work.

Roy

UGA
04-12-2009, 07:28 PM
I think it looks great UGA. I like the red, white and blue color scheme. You're doing a good job; keep up the good work.

Roy

Thanks Roy! I want to create a user friendly environment with as much info as possible. The color scheme seems to put me in a better mood, not as blah if ya know what I mean. I'm glad you guys like it. :D

Rossi
04-12-2009, 10:03 PM
UGA: Like all the others, I like the layout, and especially the color scheme.

Yahoo home page used to have this theme with a large flag that was actually the backdrop. When ATT bought them out, the only patriotic theme they had was a small flag in the upper left, but all the rest is that pasty baby $*it orange.

I wrote them, and they ended up bringing back my old red, white and blue theme. I am happy now....home page and American 'dog is r,w and b, and three terrorists are at room temperature. Life is good.

Rossi

UGA
04-12-2009, 10:15 PM
UGA: Like all the others, I like the layout, and especially the color scheme.

Yahoo home page used to have this theme with a large flag that was actually the backdrop. When ATT bought them out, the only patriotic theme they had was a small flag in the upper left, but all the rest is that pasty baby $*it orange.

I wrote them, and they ended up bringing back my old red, white and blue theme. I am happy now....home page and American 'dog is r,w and b, and three terrorists are at room temperature. Life is good.

Rossi

Thank you Rossi. I'm proud to be a flag waving Patriot, as all of us are. That flag stands for freedom, and our common interest in the 2nd Amendment is the core of our freedoms. I have a soft spot for Old Glory.

I'm glad you like it too my friend. I appreciate it.;)

Rossi
04-12-2009, 10:27 PM
I also want to mention how much better the new -Search- field is, located over on the portal. It will be so much better for our newer posters who might be a little timid about asking something on a common subject that for sure, had been covered previously. I tried to trick it, both with poster's names and subject, but it got them all.

You obviously see how easily I'm entertained.

Rossi