PDA

View Full Version : Just a note

UGA
09-16-2010, 10:26 AM
I know there are a few of you that I need to get back to on things, I will made a honest effort to do so this evening. My "to do" list has gotten pretty long, I apologize... :(

NWFFT
09-17-2010, 10:11 PM
No problem! We understand. Thanks for what you do for the community!

Rossi
09-18-2010, 12:11 PM
Please don't EVER fall behind again. You must realize that your forum has a group of people who have never, ever fallen behind on anything.

Consider yourself flogged.

Rossi

UGA
09-18-2010, 02:59 PM
Please don't EVER fall behind again. You must realize that your forum has a group of people who have never, ever fallen behind on anything.

Consider yourself flogged.

Rossi

You know, I think you're right. Everybody should just deal with it! I'll see you guys in 6 months. I'm gonna take a vacation, by that I mean I'm gonna lay around the house, eat Doritos and drink my weight in beer every week. Bye...

Just kidding. :crazy:

Make it twice my body weight! :nuts:

:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile: - UGA

dnola
09-18-2010, 03:54 PM
I'm gonna lay around the house, eat Doritos and drink my weight in beer every week. Bye...

That's fine as long as it's Shiner long necks. Good stuff... even though it does come from Texas! :tongue:

rkbartley
09-18-2010, 04:25 PM
That's fine as long as it's Shiner long necks. Good stuff... even though it does come from Texas! :tongue:

+1 on the Shiner!

Decline
09-18-2010, 10:02 PM
Fine as long as its not that fruity pumpkin flavored crap!

or is that Sam Adams?

whatever... Immona go have another beer. I got like 200lbs to go...

rkbartley
09-19-2010, 02:24 AM
Fine as long as its not that fruity pumpkin flavored crap!

or is that Sam Adams?

whatever... Immona go have another beer. I got like 200lbs to go...

Hey, what's wrong with that pumpkin flavored crap? Truthfully, I don't remember who makes it, but a pony keg fell off a truck in front of our property several years ago...it was cold...and as far as free beer goes...well....it didn't kill us! :rofl:

Eccentric
09-19-2010, 09:46 AM
Hey, what's wrong with that pumpkin flavored crap? Truthfully, I don't remember who makes it, but a pony keg fell off a truck in front of our property several years ago...it was cold...and as far as free beer goes...well....it didn't kill us! :rofl:

+1 for free!

Decline
09-19-2010, 10:43 AM
a pony keg fell off a truck in front of our property several years ago...it was cold...and as far as free beer goes...

Hmmmm...:suspicious:
sounds shifty...

Rossi
09-19-2010, 11:48 AM
Suggest Spain. My bud Michelle says it's bequtiful this time of year.

Rossi

Eccentric
09-20-2010, 04:07 PM
Suggest Spain. My bud Michelle says it's bequtiful this time of year.

Rossi

Hey, and we're all already familiar with Spanish since it's printed on every bloody thing in the country!

texengineer
09-21-2010, 11:51 AM
Hmmmm...:suspicious:
sounds shifty...

Probably a good thing that he tested it to make sure that it wasn't poisoned. Since he's still here, I guess it passed :smile1:

NWFFT
09-22-2010, 09:26 PM
Too bad they don't put Jack Daniels on a truck!!