PDA

View Full Version : Promotion for rkbartley!

UGA
11-10-2010, 10:58 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen of ASD,

Please join me in congratulating rkbartley in her promotion to an Administrator position here at American Sheepdog. In the next few weeks, she and I will cover necessary controls of the website and procedures to assist those in need of help. I have given her all of my powers. You can call her Bruce Almighty but I will not be responsible for her WRATH! :nuts:

To RKB... Your service here at ASD has been nothing short of indispensable. You have proved yourself as a leader and impressed me with your tireless dedication to volunteering your time here to not only serve our members but to handle chores normally handled by myself during my absence. THANK YOU for your dedication to ASD and our hundreds of members and thousands of guests.

You see folks, ASD is a site built for and maintained by its members. We are a free website staffed by volunteers. If you like what you see, please don't hesitate in thanking not only our volunteer staff, but thank our regular members as well. Their continued posts and responses to topics and questions is what makes ASD the family we have become. You know who they are because you see their name everywhere on the site. We are small but we are decent and representatives of the 2nd Amendment and the common folk that take pride in being a Patriot to American citizens that call themselves Sheepdogs.

Congratulations Rosemary! :bowdown:

Phillip Williams
ASD Founder

Bebo
11-10-2010, 11:02 PM
Good job rosemary, did philip tell you that a new company car came with the promotion???

UGA
11-10-2010, 11:10 PM
Good job rosemary, did philip tell you that a new company car came with the promotion???

Shhhhh! The ASD Vespa mopad is still being buit by my local high school auto shop. They keep spelling ASD wrong on the gas tank... :sad2:

rkbartley
11-11-2010, 12:58 AM
Oh my goodness Phillip, you are making me blush! :embarrest: Thank you for the very kind words.

Now, as far as the company car goes....does that Vespa moped come in metallic black with the big, red ASD "eye" flaming out of it??? That would be uber cool. :blink1:

rkb

dnola
11-11-2010, 07:52 AM
That is a super cool move and a better person could not have been chosen. Rosemary is always adept at both starting and stopping riots so her increased powers as a Vespa mounted, Brucein Almighty with a flaming red eye will guide us all onto the path of the straight and narrow... or the wandering and vast... whichever she chooses. With Phillip's schedule, this is an excellent decision to make. Again...

CONGRATULATIONS ROSEMARY!

Eccentric
11-11-2010, 08:34 AM
that is a super cool move and a better person could not have been chosen. Rosemary is always adept at both starting and stopping riots so her increased powers as a vespa mounted, brucein almighty with a flaming red eye will guide us all onto the path of the straight and narrow... Or the wandering and vast... Whichever she chooses. With phillip's schedule, this is an excellent decision to make. Again...

congratulations rosemary!

congrats and +1

Decline
11-11-2010, 09:29 AM
Congratulations!!!!

mmszbi
11-11-2010, 05:10 PM
Wow....very cool! Rosemary, congrats!

Rossi
11-11-2010, 10:16 PM
It's great to not only to have the confidence of the webmaster*, but also the full support of the posters

Best of Luck.

Rossi

*Will someone smarter than me tell us why webmaster is not capitalized and Web site is written like this. I sometimes can never understand the people that decide these things.

rkbartley
11-11-2010, 11:05 PM
*Will someone smarter than me tell us why webmaster is not capitalized and Web site is written like this. I sometimes can never understand the people that decide these things.

Hmmm...good question. Could it be the early nerds from the dawn of the internet era were excellent techno wizards but flunked basic English? :blink::amazed: Honestly, I don't have a clue...but thought it sounded good. :wave:

rkb

Rossi
11-12-2010, 08:08 AM
There are several authorities, but the AP Stylebook is one of the giants. Not a bad idea to stick it in your favorites.

Associated Press Stylebook

http://www.apstylebook.com/?do=view_recent_ask

Net Lingo

http://www.netlingo.com/

Rossi

dnola
11-12-2010, 08:29 AM
Hmmm...good question. Could it be the early nerds from the dawn of the internet era...?

rkb

You talkin' bout Al Gore? :smile1:

texengineer
11-12-2010, 12:44 PM
Congratulations Rosemary! You deserve it! :bigsmile:

Sgt T
11-12-2010, 11:53 PM
Congratulations Rosemary!

It is nice to be recognized for your work.

NWFFT
11-23-2010, 05:47 PM
CONGRATULATIONS Rosemary!! Now you are responsible for keeping the rest of us in line!
Great job...You deserve it!