PDA

View Full Version : v4.1.2 Bug Reporting

UGA
03-13-2011, 12:31 PM
If you notice any links not working or any bugs in your activities here, please drop me a note in this thread. I most likely will already be aware of it, but posting them here serves two purposes. First, it allows me to catch those I'm unaware of, and second it allows you to have a listing of sorts of what we're working on. There will be some as I continue to turn everything back on and customize some of our templates and coding. I will also post fixes here as I correct those that get posted here.

NWFFT
03-15-2011, 02:44 PM
Seems like the site is running very slow. I could not even post yesterday.

UGA
03-15-2011, 04:32 PM
Seems like the site is running very slow. I could not even post yesterday.

The site was glitchy yesterday for sure. They (server IT guys) have been working on it after the upgrade I did. Another thing to note is that I had to disable my supercharger program that speeds the loading of pages here. I hope to have enabled again soon.

rkbartley
03-15-2011, 04:45 PM
This is just a little thing...but the Post Icons, at least some of them aren't working. I get a default box with a x. Don't know if everyone is getting them, but it is happening for me both at work (IE) and at home (Firefox).

rkb

UGA
03-15-2011, 06:00 PM
This is just a little thing...but the Post Icons, at least some of them aren't working. I get a default box with a x. Don't know if everyone is getting them, but it is happening for me both at work (IE) and at home (Firefox).

rkb

I saw some of them defaulted to the new "ugly" style but I didn't know some were not working. I will add it to my list. Thanks for letting me know.:thumbsup:

Decline
03-15-2011, 08:21 PM
My neighbors have 5 chiuauas that bark like crazy any time I go in the back yard or go to my truck. They never stop or seem to tire. One gets out of the fence and tries to bite me. I have been spitting lugies on them through the fence and cussing at them for some time but it doesn't seem to help.

NWFFT
03-16-2011, 04:29 PM
My neighbors have 5 chiuauas that bark like crazy any time I go in the back yard or go to my truck. They never stop or seem to tire. One gets out of the fence and tries to bite me. I have been spitting lugies on them through the fence and cussing at them for some time but it doesn't seem to help.

...and what does this info have to do with the website? :bigsmile:

Decline
03-16-2011, 04:37 PM
Everyone was posting problems and It got me in the mood but I didn't have any website problems so I figured UGA might have some fixes for rodent dogs. ;)

UGA
03-16-2011, 06:56 PM

Ground Beef balls + ExLax = Too busy to bark :amazed:

rkbartley
03-16-2011, 08:51 PM
Bad boys....

rkb

Decline
03-17-2011, 01:34 AM
Ground Beef balls + ExLax = Too busy to bark :amazed:

You see NWFFT, UGA has never let me down! I'm gonna make those mutts squirt till they look like barking raisins.

rkbartley
03-19-2011, 01:53 AM
Hey boss...the layout on the profile page is a little off. Maybe the font size? Seems to be over running itself in areas or "bunched up"....or could be it is just my monitor??

rkb

Decline
03-19-2011, 12:56 PM
Am I supposed to be seeing the old layout on my phone still?

UGA
03-21-2011, 08:33 AM
Hey boss...the layout on the profile page is a little off. Maybe the font size? Seems to be over running itself in areas or "bunched up"....or could be it is just my monitor??

rkb

I checked and didn't have any issues. It is a new design with a new customizable layout option. The font and size are editable. What screen resolution are/were you using?

Am I supposed to be seeing the old layout on my phone still?

Yes, the old mobile style that is... The new mobile style isn't ready for full deployment yet. Ihopeto have it going soon.

rkbartley
03-21-2011, 11:28 AM
I checked and didn't have any issues. It is a new design with a new customizable layout option. The font and size are editable. What screen resolution are/were you using?

Hmmm....danged if I know. Will have to check it out after the up coming budget meeting. Will let you know.

rkb

UGA
03-21-2011, 11:48 AM

rkb

I believe I got this fixed, let me know if you any more issues... I'm still working on getting that pesky "Default" removed above posts. Its there if no post icon is selected.

osborn ronald
07-03-2019, 06:53 AM
Seems like the site is running very slow. Magento 2 upgrade services (https://www.sasnapps.com/) I could not even post yesterday.\

yes same here is there any thing to do with website to make it fast..