PDA

View Full Version : List of fixes after uprade

UGA
07-31-2011, 12:02 AM
FIXED Images showing as attachments only, Forum and Magazine articles
FIXED Image attachment issue, Firefox problem (upgrade needed if using FF 3.6, must upgrade to FF 5)
FIXED Template edit for Advanced Statistics Box
FIXED Polaroid pictures at top of forum (Polaroid effect not visible in IE9)
UPGRADED Media Library
FIXED Broken users in "Whats Going On" box
UPGRADED Banner System
UPGRADED Articles
UPGRADED Downloads

More to follow...

Bebo
07-31-2011, 12:35 AM
geezzz Phillip, are you sure you made any changes at all, the web site looks the same to me .. of course I am still using the commadore 64 I bought in 1983.

UGA
07-31-2011, 12:48 AM
geezzz Phillip, are you sure you made any changes at all, the web site looks the same to me .. of course I am still using the commadore 64 I bought in 1983.

Lol... I should have known I couldn't get anything past that ole 64! :rofl:

Decline
07-31-2011, 10:49 AM
Lots of great stuff. I had problems with firefox and Safari wasnt working for me so i went back to IE, only to have them update to IE9 and ruin it! I gotta get off the IE9. The new pictures are just another incentive!

UGA
08-07-2011, 07:32 PM
FIXED Time color in white and not showing up on screen. Post time, activity times etc...

dnola
08-08-2011, 07:34 AM
FIXED Time color in white and not showing up on screen. Post time, activity times etc...

But your signature still appears incorrectly!

:wave:

UGA
08-08-2011, 09:08 AM
Hmmmm, I am confused... Which part? Maybe I'm just not fully awake yet...

Posted via Tapatalk

rkbartley
08-08-2011, 12:14 PM
It takes only seconds to call the police, but waiting for them to arrive could take the rest of your life...

http://americansheepdog.com/Forum/signaturepics/sigpic1_6.gif

This is what we see.....

rkb

UGA
09-27-2011, 10:48 AM
But your signature still appears incorrectly!

:wave:

It takes only seconds to call the police, but waiting for them to arrive could take the rest of your life...

http://americansheepdog.com/Forum/signaturepics/sigpic1_6.gif

This is what we see.....

rkb

Ok, this is silly... Tell me what you see wrong with my signature in reference to the time color please. Spell it out for me because I haven't a clue.

UGA
09-27-2011, 10:52 AM
I added social group stats to the "Whats Going On" box below the forums, for PC users only.

rkbartley
09-27-2011, 12:56 PM
Ok Phillip...this is a test. A test of my discriptive abilities of your signature...

<?php
if($forum="second_amendment")**
header("location:American_Sheepdog");
}

The font isn't exactly right, but I couldn't duplicate it for some reason. Anyway, this is what I'm seeing...hope it helps.

rkb

UGA
09-27-2011, 01:25 PM
Ok Phillip...this is a test. A test of my discriptive abilities of your signature...

<?php
if($forum="second_amendment")**
header("location:American_Sheepdog");
}

The font isn't exactly right, but I couldn't duplicate it for some reason. Anyway, this is what I'm seeing...hope it helps.

rkb

Lol... :rofl:

Thats the way it should look. Its like flashing a gang sign amongst computer coders. Its an example of php script/code. Basically it says if you're into guns, go to American Sheepdog.

I didn't consider the confusion. That code is what I see and alter when I add or change things here on the site. This site is 99% php code, very little HTML is used. I thought it was a funny thing to do since I'm not real good at it. I can hold my own but I'm no geek squad candidate...

NWFFT
09-28-2011, 05:01 PM
Despite the other comments, thanks for all you do to keep this site up and upgrade it when needed!

dnola
09-28-2011, 05:40 PM
Lol... :rofl:

Thats the way it should look.

Wall, shiver me timbers! I shud've no'd that all long. A little HTML but no php code here but thanks for the 'splantion. Now I get it! :embarrest:

UGA
09-29-2011, 06:20 AM
I have to say, your recycled words signature is one of my favorites. :bigsmile:

Decline
09-29-2011, 10:01 AM
Programer gang signs! LOL!

rkbartley
09-29-2011, 04:47 PM
Well heck. I knew it was code, just didn't know you MEANT it to look that way.

rkb

UGA
11-27-2011, 03:27 PM
In the Christmas style I fixed the Advanced Statistics not showing up and fixed the Polaroid look to pictures...

rkbartley
11-27-2011, 03:35 PM
Christmas style looks FABULOUS Phillip! Love the snow flakes that chase the pointer all over the page... :snowman:

rkb

UGA
11-27-2011, 04:19 PM
Christmas style looks FABULOUS Phillip! Love the snow flakes that chase the pointer all over the page... :snowman:

rkb

I'm working on a new Christmas style at this time... Snowmen and lights you can break with your mouse, and of course snowflakes to short out keyboards. Lol

On second thought I may just add them to this... I'll make up my mind at some point.

Jim Trueblood
11-28-2011, 12:54 PM
Nice work on the "Holiday" skin.:rolleyes:

JUST KIDDING!!! The "CHRISTMAS" Skin looks awesome.:blink1:

UGA
01-31-2012, 08:37 PM
FIXED: The missing background in the ASD Quick Chat box

Jim Trueblood
02-01-2012, 03:33 PM
Thanks for all that maintenance voodoo that you do.:encouragement: