PDA

View Full Version : Log-in Screen color changes.

NWFFT
08-12-2011, 03:43 PM
This site has been great since I joined, but the color changes (the BLUE) on the log-in screen and throughout the site are not appealing. You can't even see the "black" register because of the blue. I would suggest a color change, back to the old format or choose a different color than blue.
Just my 2 cents.

I am sure that all of want the most professional looking site we can produce.

rkbartley
08-12-2011, 05:15 PM
Hmm...I had to log out to see what you were talking about. Funny thing is, only half of my log-in buttons were solid blue. The actual "Log In" and "Password" buttons were blue with white in the middle then black print on the white. The 'Help' and...darn, now I forgot what it was, but it is the button on the far right... were solid blue and the black print was hard to read.

UGA -- Is this color thing standard or can it change with IPs or other differences between users? Inquiring minds want to know... :thumbsup:

rkb

UGA
08-12-2011, 05:52 PM
Hmm...I had to log out to see what you were talking about. Funny thing is, only half of my log-in buttons were solid blue. The actual "Log In" and "Password" buttons were blue with white in the middle then black print on the white. The 'Help' and...darn, now I forgot what it was, but it is the button on the far right... were solid blue and the black print was hard to read.

UGA -- Is this color thing standard or can it change with IPs or other differences between users? Inquiring minds want to know... :thumbsup:

rkb

Default is set back to "Constitution" skin.... Firefox users may have to clear their cache...

I was working with the old "Patriot" theme late last night. I left it set to see if I got any responses and since NWFFT got all serious about how I'm a complete loser that I ruined the website and now nobody will ever, ever like us again, I reset it. :suspicious:

Just kidding Barry... :nuts: I was tweaking some things and really was giving it a test run, it was late and I forgot to post about my intentions... I hadn't noticed the issue about the log in until you posted so thanks... Actually the upgrade has changed some things that were already set in that style and I was unaware.

Just an FYI for anyone reading this that doesn't know about how to change the way the site looks, the option to change is in the footer.

Also take a look at this old thread from a couple years ago for how to permanently set your favorite skin...

http://americansheepdog.com/Forum/showthread.php?1668-How-to-change-style-and-layout

Jim Trueblood
08-13-2011, 10:38 AM
It definitely was an eye-catcher.:cheerful:

NWFFT
08-14-2011, 04:01 PM
Thanks Phillip. It was really ugly and now it is pretty again!