PDA

View Full Version : Video Directory

UGA
05-11-2009, 06:51 PM
A new Video Directory has been added to the forum. You will find the link in the Navigation Bar. You can add your own videos to the list for everyone to enjoy.

Please have some respect with the videos you choose to upload. Any video of obscene matter will be deleted and the user that uploaded it will be warned. Repeated uploads of obscene matter will result in a full ban from the forum.

I have uploaded a few videos which you can view to see what it offers.:cool:

Only registered and logged in members can view videos.

JavamanX
05-12-2009, 08:15 AM
So what you are saying is that Rossi and Sgt T can NOT make a "The Joys of Shooting in the Nude" instructional video..... Do I understand you correctly?

Zen
05-12-2009, 08:32 AM
So what you are saying is that Rossi and Sgt T can NOT make a "The Joys of Shooting in the Nude" instructional video..... Do I understand you correctly?

Ewwww.... not the mental image I needed this morning

UGA
05-12-2009, 10:24 AM
Ewwww.... not the mental image I needed this morning

I second that...

And oh yeah, no nude shooting videos.:D

UGA
05-20-2009, 05:36 PM
The Video Directory accepts videos from the following sources:

Dailymotion
MegaVideo
Metacafe
Veoh
Vimeo
VimeoHD
YouTube
YouTubeHD

Just copy the url of the video and paste it in the video url line and then click Load Information and the program will do the rest.

Sgt T
05-21-2009, 04:04 PM

I couldn't help but laugh. I will contact Rossi and have him cancel the cameraman.:eek: