PDA

View Full Version : Handgun or Grenade?

UGA
05-13-2009, 10:13 PM
Which would you use, a handgun or grenade?

Personally, it wouldn't matter to me. I would be putting one foot in front of the other as fast as I could! Seriously...:eek:

vthompson
05-13-2009, 11:59 PM
I will have to go with the grenade.

Zen
05-14-2009, 07:29 AM
Land Sharks with Freakin Lasers on their heads.

http://www.me-thinks.com/pix/shark.jpg

Rossi
05-14-2009, 07:34 AM
Zen: How come you let attorneys on this forum? Is he lasering in on a so-called victim? Inquiring minds want to know!

UGA: Like vthompson, I'd select Door #2.

Rossi

Sgt T
05-14-2009, 05:54 PM
I'm going with handgun. A grenade would ruin the hide. I'm thinking alligator boots, belt, holster, with matching range bag and luggage. Don't forget, alligator tail soup, steaks.

This blonde walks into a fancy shoe store and ask for alligator shoes.

The clerk says he doesn't carry them and flippantly suggest to her that she go get her own alligator.

On his way home he sees the blonde out in the bayou with a shotgun in one hand and a dead alligator in the other. He stops to watch her for a moment and hears her say,

"Darn, this one isn't wearing shoes either!"

B J Elliott
05-14-2009, 07:15 PM
Looks a lot like my ex and she was really afraid of hand gernades, just not sure!! BJ

SkivMarine
06-16-2009, 04:17 PM
Oh, I thought this was going to be

"Handgun, grenade, or are you just happy to see me.":p

Eccentric
06-16-2009, 06:09 PM
I'd go for handgun just for the fun of it, a grenade for backup if things start heading the wrong way.

SkivMarine
06-17-2009, 04:50 PM
Personally, whenever I hear a car driving down the road with "[c]rap music" playing loud enough to kill the fish in the local river, and a bunch of "gangstas" inside losing their hearing, I just want a couple of things.

A Barrett's .50 Cal. to put a round through the engine block.
A good ol' Thompson to make them scatter and dance as they get out of the car.
A block of C4 to silence the stereo.
And a smoke grenade to cover my escape.

YoungShep
06-19-2009, 12:38 AM
I hear you SkivMarine! I hate those little punk cars blaring the rap music. I once saw a bumper sticker that said " If I wanted to hear **** coming out of your stereo, I would sit on the hood and fart!"

Rossi
06-19-2009, 07:04 AM
SkivMarine: Reminds me of my rap-eradication effort in the 'Hood a few years ago. After I'd found an unusually offensive rap tape (you know, "Kill The Mo'Fo Cops"), I cranked it up in my puny sound system in the work vehicle while cruising MLKing Blvd. The theory was that if Whitey liked their music, they, obviously, must now find something new to listen to.

Didn't work. I think I lost the effect without the $3K sound system. But always the positive thinker, I assume that if it had have worked, they'd have found something even worse than rap.

Sgt T: And speaking of 'gators as we were......You know your old when someone compliments you on your new alligator shoes, and you are barefoot.

Rossi

UGA
06-19-2009, 04:57 PM
Sgt T: And speaking of 'gators as we were......You know your old when someone compliments you on your new alligator shoes, and you are barefoot.

Rossi

I like it!:D

Decline
06-19-2009, 05:37 PM
There was a guy i worked with delivering pizza back about 10 years ago. He had a sound system worth 3 times as much as his car and half as much as his rims.

He asked me how much i had made in tips one Friday night. I told him had made about $60 or $70, i don't remember exactly. He said he had only made about $10. He asked how i made so much. I gave him the usual tricks, have a clean car, clean clothes, (people don't like their food delivered in a health hazard) be polite, smile, don't knock on the door like you are the police, don't cough at the door, etc.

I passed him later that night. he was delivering a pizza in a nice upscale neighborhood. He was at the door giving the pizza to the customer. I felt his crap music shaking my car long before i saw him.

He later told me that the lady hadn't tipped him. I told him that she usually tips me at least five dollars.

He said she probably didn't tip him because he was black.

who knows... maybe she was a racist.

rkbartley
06-19-2009, 06:07 PM
Sgt T: And speaking of 'gators as we were......You know your old when someone compliments you on your new alligator shoes, and you are barefoot. Rossi

But sooooo much more economical than the "real" thing!!! ;)

rkb

Rossi
06-19-2009, 06:28 PM
RKB: Yo on expense, but 'gator is plenty tough.

My regular motorcycle boots are mule skin engineer's boots I got at a garage sale sometime in the late '70's. They are more repair patches than boots, and the shifting patch on the left boot has been replaced 3 times. But hey....it's tradition.

But, with all that said, I had a great pair of kill-bugs-in-a-corner cowboy 'gator kickers and loved them, and they did some hard biker miles too. But....Harley shifters will finally kill any boot wear around, and I didn't have the heart to put a shift patch on 'em, so I sold them at a garage sale.

Rossi

SkivMarine
06-19-2009, 10:43 PM
We don't have enough alligators up here in Minnesota (not even in the zoos). And killing the state bird for a pair of "Loon Shoes" is not really a good idea. Both in terms of it being prohibited to hunt them, and the fact that "Loon Shoes" is a totally un-cool name, and not likely to get you la*d.
:cool: