shopify analytics ecommerce
American Sheepdog - Comments - Blogs

Blog Comments

Yes, yes, yes, and yes!!!

I think the most frustrating thing is seeing this all come together over time and being helpless, so far, to stop it and enlighten those that are only interested in "what's in it for me."
    Well put, and I agree.

An email bud and I were talking the other night, and I was telling her about my mom who worked at the Douglas plant in Tulsa. She was a welder, later promoted to an Inspector. She told me how desperate those times were....they just didn't know what would happen. What kind of weapons did our country's enemy's have? Was gas going to be used? and what about our puny little military force. The Japs had been building ships and planes since 1930.

But, they all pressed on. Douglas built the B-24 Liberator Heavy Bomber and later the C-47 transports also. She sometimes talked about the stress, and the difficulty staying alert. She was the last one to see the part before assembly, but every one was perfect.....the words "work ethic" must have been invented by some pointy-head intellectual later. These people didn't need shoving....they were tuned in.....a part could fail, just at the time our flyers would need it. People could die if that part failed.

How squishy some have become. Girlie men, walking the streets of New York with "Man Purses" and the "Metro Sex" Navel-gazing, Can't We All Just Get Along set, makes you wanna' puke.

In fact, I think a blog thread could be started on that very point. Let me think on that.

Rossi
    Excellent and well said!

Important Site Information