shopify analytics ecommerce
American Sheepdog - Blog Entries - Blogs
Click Me
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. World War II Pilot

Andrew's eyes are the color of a grey sky. His mind is still fairly sharp. Only his face and hands show his age. His wife died a few years ago.

I had the priviledge of visiting with Andrew this morning at the Whataburger near my house. We had both come in for breakfast. While we have seen each other there before, he and I are both "regulars," this morning was the first time I really got to talk to him.

Andrew was "about 17 or 18" when the Japanese ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Leader or Follower?

The other day my son asked me why I always follow him out to the garage. I'm not sure why I do this. I always lead family activities but I always follow them when in a store or whatever. I think it is because I can keep an eye on all of them. I feel more like a protector when I know what is going on with all of them and where they are.

What do you think?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Video test

Video test

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. About Me, Sgt T.

I am sure that the members of AmericanSheepdog wonder who "we", the moderators are. I hope this first blog entry answers that question.

I am pretty much like any other member of ASD. I believe that the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution guarantees every American the right to keep and bear arms for self-defense. Not just from criminals but from tyrannical forces which could come to power within the government of the United States. That is why we, the people,
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. It's only been a few hours...

It's only been a few hours since I shut down the website to remodel it, and I'm already wishing I was finished. The week ahead is going to feel like an entire year.

My plans for this website are starting to come together. This new software will allow me to do the things I've placed on the back burner since starting American Sheepdog. We will soon grow to become an online resource magazine which will allow us to provide a broad spectrum of content for the CCW community. The Blog addition
    Categories
    Off Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Important Site Information