shopify analytics ecommerce
It's only been a few hours... - Blogs - American Sheepdog
Click Me
View RSS Feed

A Southern State of Mind...

It's only been a few hours...

Rate this Entry
It's only been a few hours since I shut down the website to remodel it, and I'm already wishing I was finished. The week ahead is going to feel like an entire year.

My plans for this website are starting to come together. This new software will allow me to do the things I've placed on the back burner since starting American Sheepdog. We will soon grow to become an online resource magazine which will allow us to provide a broad spectrum of content for the CCW community. The Blog addition will allow each member to have your own platform to speak out & lend your voice to the defense of the 2nd Amendment or your opinions on the world. Consider it your own personal site that you could link to in the signature of your emails.

I would like to thank each member of American Sheepdog for your support and being active here with us. 2010 will be a big year for ASD, I look forward to sharing it with you.

UGA

Submit "It's only been a few hours..." to Facebook Submit "It's only been a few hours..." to Digg Submit "It's only been a few hours..." to del.icio.us Submit "It's only been a few hours..." to StumbleUpon Submit "It's only been a few hours..." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Off Topic

Comments

Can't wait for it to all come together.
    Me too! :)
    It's been a huge undertaking, but something that I think you will be proud of when the dust settles.

I've never designed a site, but I can imagine what creative juices are flowing to pull a project like this together.

I'm sure I can speak for many...we appreciate it.

Rossi

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:

Important Site Information