shopify analytics ecommerce
"The Danger To America" - Blogs - American Sheepdog
View RSS Feed

Rossi

"The Danger To America"

Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
On a quiet afternoon the other week, a missile wandered onto my radar screen, the electronic equivalent of a written document rapped in a rock and "thrown over the transom".

It was from a Texas border watch bud, who advised he had not verified the Reuters part, but asked for a second opinion about the narrative.

The missile read:

A comment on Reuters

“The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the presidency. It will be easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails us. Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president.”

Actually, for a period after the current President was elected I felt much like this author. I had such faith in the American electorate, that they couldn't have possibly elected this obviously underqualified empty suit to be the leader of the most powerful and influential country on the planet. But.....they had.

And much like this author, I despaired over "the confederacy of fools" that had bought into this so obviously unqualified executive.

I paused at this point to digress from the mission, and identify this author. In an investigation, the details of which are not important here, I found that this post had come from a patriot with the handle "Support and Defend" who lives in Delavan, WI, and posted the narrative at 11:26 hours on 12-28-09 at the site ResistNet.com.

I'm not sure about the Reuters connection, but it is known that Reuters, in 2006, had hooked up with several political blog sites which allowed them to quote from many political sources.

But, to continue. In the world of politics, 12-28-09 was a long time ago, and hopefully our Wisconsin poster has become more encouraged, as I have. Massive Tea Parties have come and gone, and still remain viable. Web sites have sprung up to instruct organizers how to produce rallies and Town Hall Meetings. After all, patriots generally have been busy running America, and didn't have spare time to learn how to resist anti-American positions, and politicians. These organizers are important, as they are, many times, the driving engine that turns elections, where a presidential candidate who is basically a "One Hit Wonder, and will end up with the peanut farmer, and others on the trash-heap of failed one-term Presidents.

In spite of zero media exposure with the exception of the Fox News Network, Mark Levin's book "Liberty and Tyranny" remains at the top of Amazon.com and The New York Times, and followed closely by such conservatives as Palin, Hannity, Beck, Coulter, Morris and of course OReilly and Limbaugh.

On the other side, Barbara Boxer's "Blind Trust" never got higher than 120th on Amazon, and book reviewer Van Ramsey (who I admire) called the author "almost child-like" in her approach to the subject of politics.

I also understand that Glenn Beck was completing a study of Social Studies textbooks to see how American History is presented to our young people, and was starting with the Texas school districts, as generally, publishers use that state as a testing site for their textbooks.

And so my friends, I remain encouraged about the future of the Republic, and the ultimate courage and wisdom of the electorate.

Rossi

Submit ""The Danger To America"" to Facebook Submit ""The Danger To America"" to Digg Submit ""The Danger To America"" to del.icio.us Submit ""The Danger To America"" to StumbleUpon Submit ""The Danger To America"" to Google

Tags: 17, rossi Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

The points made here are so accurate and true it's puzzling that we remain in danger of what this man can do, or at least try! Great stuff! Creating a mag area for Blog's like this... Yes, we are preaching to the choir here at ASD, but it needs to be said and it needs displayed. Thanks Rossi.
    Not to worry about "preaching to the choir". I know that I lurked here for a few days before I decided to join. So I know others do the same. Even those whose political affiliations might be opposed to ours. So the word does get out there one way or the other.
    I take any 'author unknown' as a personal challenge. Therefore I have been searching for the author of the quote you mentioned in this post. I found your comments with the connection to the 12/28/2009 Reuters discussion. I also found it on a blog post from 12/19/2009 a little over a week before Reuters at Profesor for Life. It was titled "This is a frightening time for America"
    http://professoroflife101.blogspot.com/2009/12/this-is-frightening-time-for-america.html?showComment=1263907979661#c2310954729 177326770 There was a comment following this where someone asked if "Professor for Life" was the writer of the paragraph, but there was no reply.

I wonder if my "hit" trumps yours and this guy is the real author?
    Boy, really don't know. Not saying of course, that "Defend" didn't credit it properly and stole from others, leaving us to assume it was his.

Many thanks for the additional material.

Rossi

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:

Important Site Information