shopify analytics ecommerce
Member permission to create articles - Blogs - American Sheepdog
View RSS Feed

A Southern State of Mind...

Member permission to create articles

Rate this Entry
Name:  ASD1..png
Views: 2315
Size:  5.2 KBI'm looking to add a special usergroup with permission to create articles to the online magazine. These permissions would allow you to create and publish your own articles directly on the front page and have other permissions that give you more control and access. This is an effort to increase content and allow those members that show an above average interest and participation to have privileges like direct website control. The are functions and buttons unseen to average members and they will be unlocked for you. If you are interested in becoming a part of this group, please let me know. Think of it like having a master key.

You can write opinion articles, product reviews and even news stories directly from the content management system (CMS). Each member of this group will be considered website staff. You won't have deadlines or quota's, each member will simply contribute content as they please for the benefit of members and guests alike.

Submit "Member permission to create articles" to Facebook Submit "Member permission to create articles" to Digg Submit "Member permission to create articles" to del.icio.us Submit "Member permission to create articles" to StumbleUpon Submit "Member permission to create articles" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
General

Comments

I like the idea Phillip!
    Nice idea.

Would be glad to help out.

Rossi
    Count me in. The idea is great!

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL: