shopify analytics ecommerce
Why? - Blogs - American Sheepdog
View RSS Feed

Rossi

Why?

Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Did you ever wonder why Arizona's SB1070, a bill endorsed by 73% of Arizona's citizens, and 66% nationwide, can't get by the courts? Or why California's Proposition 187, limiting welfare for illegal aliens and favored by 88% of California's population is declared unconstitutional? Why have the news outlets thrown away their vigilance of government, and now whore for the Left? Why is one of the Left's major constituents single mothers under 30?

Angelo M Codevilla, professor emeritus of international relations at Boston University among many other credentials, lays out the answers to these questions at some length, in his 17-page missile in the July/August 2010 issue of The American Spectator. The link to this remarkable narrative is:

http://spectator.org/archives/2010/0...-class-and-the

Because of it's length, I would recommend actually purchasing the magazine, rather than sitting in front of a tube to real it all.

In the article, Codevilla identifies The Ruling Class in America. Who they are, how they reached their positions of power, and how the system works. He also explains why these movers and shakers are mostly Left of Center, and what that means for America

Everyone with hands on the levers, wants to be accepted and loved by this class, and maneuver endlessly to gain acceptance. Not all of the class are wealthy, as an example, powerful opinion makers in the press can be accepted, as long as they further the "correct" political line of reasoning. When Republicans win an election, the Ruling Class accepts this temporary setback as a snit by what the press calls "angry white guys" or a "populist temper tantrum". Behind our backs, they call us The Country Party.....basically convict-class vulgarians, and like little children must be herded back into line.

As grim as all this is, Codevilla lays out steps to return America to it's former greatness. A sobering narrative, but well worth the read.

Rossi

Submit "Why?" to Facebook Submit "Why?" to Digg Submit "Why?" to del.icio.us Submit "Why?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Why?" to Google

Tags: 17 Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

A very worthy read! This quote speaks volumes, I have felt this way since the debates before Clinton won the Presidency...

When pollsters ask the American people whether they are likely to vote Republican or Democrat in the next presidential election, Republicans win growing pluralities. But whenever pollsters add the preferences "undecided," "none of the above," or "tea party," these win handily, the Democrats come in second, and the Republicans trail far behind. That is because while most of the voters who call themselves Democrats say that Democratic officials represent them well, only a fourth of the voters who identify themselves as Republicans tell pollsters that Republican officeholders represent them well. Hence officeholders, Democrats and Republicans, gladden the hearts of some one-third of the electorate -- most Democratic voters, plus a few Republicans. This means that Democratic politicians are the ruling class's prime legitimate representatives and that because Republican politicians are supported by only a fourth of their voters while the rest vote for them reluctantly, most are aspirants for a junior role in the ruling class.
    I'm very glad you picked this very quote from the article. I thought it was the most profound narrative in the whole piece, but I didn't want to lead the reader.

In my opinion, the Ruling Class is, what it is. I feel that one of our long-term missions is to replace or add to, the Ruling Class with power leaders from cultures away from the East and West coast.

To put it crudely....way to much in-breeding.

Rossi
    Updated 08-18-2010 at 01:43 PM by Rossi

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:

Important Site Information