shopify analytics ecommerce
ASD - SEAL Team Six Names Disclosed by DOD - The Original American Sheepdog!
Click Me

Thread: SEAL Team Six Names Disclosed by DOD

ASD Senior Member Jim Trueblood's Avatar

Thumbs down SEAL Team Six Names Disclosed by DOD

"DOD Officials Disclosed to Filmmakers Identity of SEAL Team Six Operator and Commander."
    http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/13421/
    Last edited by Jim Trueblood; 05-22-2012 at 09:36 PM.
    "The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental."
    John Steinbeck

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jim Trueblood For This Useful Post:

suncat05 (05-26-2012)

This makes me sick. Access to "the vault???" I had heard that this film would be released just prior to the election in a move to drum up any last-ditch support from the voters that operate from an emotional state rather than a logical one. I can't help but wonder what history books will say about the time we're living in. I have a nasty feeling that it will all be sanitized so as not to show the depth of the corruption, lies and deception that has been the hallmark of this administration. On the other hand, if we can get out from under the fist the revelations as to the extent of it all that could come out will be staggering.

Thanks, Jim.
    Human beings understand and respect compassion, kindness, empathy, truth, fairness and logic.
    Predators respect strength

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eccentric For This Useful Post:

Jim Trueblood (05-23-2012), suncat05 (05-26-2012)

Administrator

Angry

New York Times columnist Maureen Dowd wrote that the information leak was designed to help the Obama 2012 presidential reelection campaign: “The White House is also counting on the Kathryn Bigelow and Mark Boal big-screen version of the killing of Bin Laden to counter Obama’s growing reputation as ineffectual.
    You think???

“These documents, which took nine months and a federal lawsuit to disgorge from the Obama administration, show that politically-connected film makers were giving extraordinary and secret access to bin Laden raid information, including the identity of a Seal Team Six leader,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “It is both ironic and hypocritical that the Obama administration stonewalled Judicial Watch’s pursuit of the bin Laden death photos, citing national security concerns, yet seemed willing to share intimate details regarding the raid to help Hollywood filmmakers release a movie ‘perfectly timed to give a home-stretch boost’ to the Obama campaign.”
    Another low...maybe beyond low...for this administration. Excuse me, I need to go lose my breakfast now.

​rkb
    rkb

Member:

NRA
    TSRA
    TCHA
    USCCA
    OES, PM #316

"The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." - Samual Adams
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."- Thomas Jefferson

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rkbartley For This Useful Post:

Jim Trueblood (05-23-2012), suncat05 (05-26-2012)

ASD Senior Member

Blog Entries

Icon6

I believe that this should be a CIA investigation...but not sure that the CIA is not in the current administrations pocket.
    Retired USAF
    NRA Certified Instructor (several disciplines)
    Combat FocusŪ Shooting Instructor
    Certified SIG Armorer
    ACLDN Affliated Instructor
    www.nwfft.com
    barry@nwfft.com

8. The Following User Says Thank You to NWFFT For This Useful Post:

suncat05 (05-26-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by NWFFT View Post
    I believe that this should be a CIA investigation...but not sure that the CIA is not in the current administrations pocket.
    I think you're right.
    Human beings understand and respect compassion, kindness, empathy, truth, fairness and logic.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Eccentric For This Useful Post:

suncat05 (05-26-2012)

ASD Senior Member

Angry

So, by making public at least one SEAL commander's name, and that of one of the enlisted personnel, what this administration has effectively done is compromised a covert operations team(the ENTIRE team!), their families, their friends, and now made it impossible for ANY of these operators to work any viable mission ever again, thereby effectively ending their careers, and depriving this great nation of experienced operators who, at the expense of the military and for our safety as a nation which those guys took a solemn oath to protect, have been "outted" for the career of a politcal hack who is so stupid that he doesn't know up from down.

People.......... PLEASE get out and vote this November 6, 2012, and let's FIRE this no-good S.O.B.
    My God, is there NOTHING this idiot won't do?

And another question I have is this: isn't this act, in essence, TREASON? I mean, if he's willing to out members of a special covert operations team, whose identities and mission(s) are supposed to be TOP SECRET and never to be revealed, then why has this information been leaked? Does this S.O.B. not realize(or even care??)that he has threatened the lives of everyone associated with these troops with his immoral stupidity?
    Last edited by suncat05; 05-27-2012 at 05:43 PM. Reason: incorrect spelling

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to suncat05 For This Useful Post:

Jim Trueblood (05-28-2012), NWFFT (05-31-2012), rkbartley (05-26-2012)

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by suncat05 View Post
    So, by making public at least one SEAL commander's name, and that of one of the enlisted personnel, what this administration has effectively done is compromised a covert operations team(the ENTIRE team!), their families, their friends, and now made it impossible for ANY of these operators to work any viable mission ever again, thereby effectively ending their careers, and depriving this great nation of experienced operators who, at the expense of the military and for our safety as a nation which those guys took a solemn oath to protect, have been "outted" for the career of a politcal hack who is so stupid that he doesn't know up from down.

People.......... PLEASE get out and vote this Novemeber 6, 2012, and let's FIRE this no-good S.O.B.
    My God, is there NOTHING this idiot won't do?

And another question I have is this: isn't this act, in essence, TREASON? I mean, if he's willing to out members of a special covert operations team, whose identities and mission(s) are supposed to be TOP SECRET and never to be revealed, then why has this information been leaked? Does this S.O.B. not realize(or even care??)that he has threatened the lives of everyone associated with these troops with his immoral stupidity?
    Very well said Suncat. Agreed!

rkb
    rkb

Member:

NRA
    TSRA
    TCHA
    USCCA
    OES, PM #316

"The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." - Samual Adams
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."- Thomas Jefferson

14. The Following User Says Thank You to rkbartley For This Useful Post:

suncat05 (06-02-2012)

ASD Senior Member

Blog Entries

Icon6

This November "We The People" should hammer the current administration in the ground.
    Retired USAF
    NRA Certified Instructor (several disciplines)
    Combat FocusŪ Shooting Instructor
    Certified SIG Armorer
    ACLDN Affliated Instructor
    www.nwfft.com
    barry@nwfft.com

16. The Following User Says Thank You to NWFFT For This Useful Post:

suncat05 (06-02-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by NWFFT View Post
    This November "We The People" should hammer the current administration in the ground.
    We should and WE WILL!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eccentric For This Useful Post:

NWFFT (06-13-2012), suncat05 (06-17-2012)

Staff Contributor
    Blog Entries

Default stunned ....

I am stunned and speechless ..
    NRA
    Front sight
    USCCA
    AARL
    RACES
    ARES