shopify analytics ecommerce
ASD - Upgraded to 4.2.1 - The Original American Sheepdog!
Click Me

Thread: Upgraded to 4.2.1

Exclamation Upgraded to 4.2.1

I've completed the major portion of the software upgrade. I'm currently looking for bugs as the server crashed multiple times during the process. Thank God for database backups!

There are new features including an Activity Stream for "Whats New" that you can customize to your preference using the Filter on the title bar.

If you encounter any problems please post them here so I may look into it...

Thanks,

Phillip
    It takes only seconds to call the police, waiting for them to arrive could take the rest of your life...

Working on issues with mobile devices and Tapatalk....
    It takes only seconds to call the police, waiting for them to arrive could take the rest of your life...

Default Re: Upgraded to 4.2.1

Fixed mobile crash and tapatalk...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Default Re: Upgraded to 4.2.1

Upgraded to tapatalk 2 to conform with our new software

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Repairing logo in mobile style...

Siren User Profile fix...

Repaired transparent text in User Profile Pages. (This was actually broken for a while)

Capture2.jpg

Thanks for all that you do, UGA!
    Human beings understand and respect compassion, kindness, empathy, truth, fairness and logic.
    Predators respect strength

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Eccentric For This Useful Post:

UGA (08-19-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Eccentric View Post
    Thanks for all that you do, UGA!
    Thank you Bud, sorry I haven't been on top of it for quite some time....