shopify analytics ecommerce
ASD - What will you do when they come for your guns? - The Original American Sheepdog!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What will you do when they come for your guns?

ASD Senior Member

Blog Entries

Icon6 What will you do when they come for your guns?

What will you do if the local LE or national guard come to your home and demand that you hand over all your guns?
    Unfortunately, there will be a shoot out at my house!
    Retired USAF
    NRA Certified Instructor (several disciplines)
    Combat FocusŪ Shooting Instructor
    Certified SIG Armorer
    ACLDN Affliated Instructor
    www.nwfft.com
    barry@nwfft.com

I could be seriously deluded but I don't think they'll do it that way, way too dangerous. We'll be regulated and taxed to oblivion, production of new products will be banned, etc.

I read that Diane Feinstein already has introduced a bill? to ban the sale of semi-autos.
    Human beings understand and respect compassion, kindness, empathy, truth, fairness and logic.
    Predators respect strength

ASD Senior Member

Blog Entries

Icon6

Quote Originally Posted by Eccentric View Post
    I could be seriously deluded but I don't think they'll do it that way, way too dangerous. We'll be regulated and taxed to oblivion, production of new products will be banned, etc.

I read that Diane Feinstein already has introduced a bill? to ban the sale of semi-autos.
    I will agree with you, but they will do something! under the Alinsky model, they MUST disarm the population before they can invoke a full takeover of the people!
    Retired USAF
    NRA Certified Instructor (several disciplines)
    Combat FocusŪ Shooting Instructor
    Certified SIG Armorer
    ACLDN Affliated Instructor
    www.nwfft.com
    barry@nwfft.com

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Eccentric View Post

I agree. They will massage the message, and subsequent taxes and regulations, so that the masses believe it is for "the greater good." Most people will drink the kool-aide never realizing what is happening...until it is too late.

rkb
    rkb

Member:

NRA
    TSRA
    TCHA
    USCCA
    OES, PM #316

"The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." - Samual Adams
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."- Thomas Jefferson

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rkbartley For This Useful Post:

NWFFT (11-10-2012)

Yes, Rosemary, they'll massage it three ways from Sunday and after Tuesday we've seen how gullible, stupid, uninformed and lazy half of the public is--they'll swallow it all........and probably sit up and ask for some more, please!
    Human beings understand and respect compassion, kindness, empathy, truth, fairness and logic.
    Predators respect strength

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Eccentric For This Useful Post:

NWFFT (11-10-2012)

ASD Senior Member Jim Trueblood's Avatar

Cool All is NOT Lost

Remember, there's still a lot of 2A-might in Congress, not to mention the recent Supreme Court Case Law (Heller Decision) that ruled the 2A does in fact protect the Individual's Right to Self-Defense with a firearm.

Congress and The Supremes are much more important than the White House on 2A issues.

If the antis controlled both Houses, that'd be bad, but they don't. The Fight is Eternal. Join the NRA, and always support pro-2A elected officials (no matter the party) at the local, state, and national level every chance you get.

http://membership.nrahq.org/default.asp
    Last edited by Jim Trueblood; 11-08-2012 at 10:07 PM.
    "The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental."
    John Steinbeck

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jim Trueblood For This Useful Post:

NWFFT (11-10-2012), rkbartley (11-09-2012)

Default What will you do when they come for your guns?

They can have my guns... One round at a time.

Wink On Another Note

When I was a young boy and got my first part-time job, I was trained on the cash register. It was the kind of register that didn't tell you the change amount. We counted the change out loud as we gave it to the customer. There wasn't any plastic money in those days. Every transaction was cash. Ah yes, the days when knowledge of basic math abounded in american youth. I remember them well, but I digress.

The shop owner taught me to always keep $100.00 in small bills under the cash drawer.....always. In the event there was an armed robbery this $100.00 was there to make the armed robbers happy and satisfied that they had found the "Stash" and got away with all of it.

Of course nothing could be further from the truth as the wise shop owner never kept more cash on the premises than was absolutely necessary. He kept his "stash" spread out in several locations across the city, a few bank accounts, a few safes in 24 hour storage lockers, an attic here, a basement there, etc. This way if one location suffered a "loss", he could still go on with business as usual.

I apply this same principle to all my prepping.

http://storeguns.com/home
    Last edited by Jim Trueblood; 11-09-2012 at 07:59 AM.
    John Steinbeck

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jim Trueblood For This Useful Post:

rkbartley (11-09-2012)

Blog Entries

Sorry I'm so late to the party, but only recently have I had enough time to do anything but attend to business.

My answer to "when they come"? I'll allow them to find one. In my entire life, I have only sold two guns. One a revolver sold to a lady friend who's best friend was being stalked; the other was a worthless auto I sold before I knew better.

Government thugs are paid to correct things that were the government's fault in the first place, and they will smile and pat you on the head if they are able to complete that task.

In a long ago time we had Section 8 housing. We would always leave a minor infraction so the inspector would find something "wrong" to write on his clipboard. One inspector that we knew was so stupid that we had to leave water on the kitchen floor so there was be something for him to find.

But..... I don't think The Bumster will go after guns. He couldn't get even a fraction of them in a hundred years. Easier, would be to dry up the ammunition. He could allow the EPA to ban lead, and tax what ever is used to replace lead where it would take a hundred dollars to buy a box of 25 rounds. They have already tried this once... trying to stop the military from selling used brass to ammunition companies. And.... as I have mentioned before, continue the drumbeat of anti-gun dogma in our schools.

Even if he came for guns it would probably be a UN force of outsiders. But I'll have one for them to find. A 1967 .380 Lama who's sole reason in life is to "be found". The CCW license that is continually renewed means that you have a firearm. Your job is to help them find it.

Rossi

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Rossi For This Useful Post:

Jim Trueblood (12-17-2012)

Wink

There are a few reasons why I'm always prowling around the used handguns counter and eagerly buying up old, scratched, well-worn S&W revolvers (provided the bore is clean) for $200 or less. The first reason is they still work fine, are easily serviced, and S&W has great customer service. The second reason is in the event of a meltdown, these will be my "loaners". I'll pass them out to family, friends, and neighbors in need with some quick, basic instruction.

If unarmed friendlies should seek asylum in my camp, they will now be armed friendlies.

The third reason is if the above scenario should ever actually unfold, resisting armed soldiers at your door won't be a smart move. I'm gonna miss those rusty ol-revolvers.
    John Steinbeck