shopify analytics ecommerce
ASD - Evidence of increased gun & ammo sales? - The Original American Sheepdog!
Click Me
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Evidence of increased gun & ammo sales?

Default Evidence of increased gun & ammo sales?

Anybody seen this since the election? Maybe after the shock wears off....................
    Human beings understand and respect compassion, kindness, empathy, truth, fairness and logic.
    Predators respect strength

ASD Senior Member Jim Trueblood's Avatar

Icon6

I know I'll be making a protest-purchase and I'm certain I won't be alone. I expect purchases to rise nationally over the next few months.
    "The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental."
    John Steinbeck

ASD Senior Member

Blog Entries

Icon6

I just ordered 4000 rounds of different calibers because I expect the shortage to come again and the prices will skyrocket.
    Retired USAF
    NRA Certified Instructor (several disciplines)
    Combat Focus® Shooting Instructor
    Certified SIG Armorer
    ACLDN Affliated Instructor
    www.nwfft.com
    barry@nwfft.com

Administrator

We made some purchases this past week and picked up on Friday. The staff at the ammo store (and the gun store next door) has been doing booming, non-stop business since the election. The same is happening at another gun store we frequent. Guns and ammo are "flying" off the shelves.

rkb
    rkb

Member:

NRA
    TSRA
    TCHA
    USCCA
    OES, PM #316

"The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." - Samual Adams
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."- Thomas Jefferson

ASD Senior Member

Blog Entries

Icon6

We have a gun show here next weekend in Pensacola FL. I have most everything that I need so I will probably not go because I think the crowd will be at maximum capacity!
    Retired USAF
    Certified SIG Armorer
    www.nwfft.com
    barry@nwfft.com

Quote Originally Posted by NWFFT View Post
    We have a gun show here next weekend in Pensacola FL. I have most everything that I need so I will probably not go because I think the crowd will be at maximum capacity!
    There's a big one not too far from here that we've never gone to and while we don't need anything I'd like to go and check it out. We'll see......
    Human beings understand and respect compassion, kindness, empathy, truth, fairness and logic.
    Predators respect strength

ASD Senior Member

Blog Entries

Icon6

Quote Originally Posted by Eccentric View Post
    There's a big one not too far from here that we've never gone to and while we don't need anything I'd like to go and check it out. We'll see......
    Let us know what it was like. I would go for the same reasons as you, but I am teaching classes next weekend.

Just to add to the discussion, I had a Combat Focus Shooting posted for Jan that was 50% full on Tuesday. It filled to 100% on Thursday...I think, and am grateful, that the firearms business will be good again the next four years. I had the best year of my 5 years teaching this year. I have to date doubled my best year which was last year, and still have 4 classes till years end.
    Retired USAF
    Certified SIG Armorer
    www.nwfft.com
    barry@nwfft.com

Icon14

Quote Originally Posted by NWFFT View Post
    I had a Combat Focus Shooting posted for Jan that was 50% full on Tuesday. It filled to 100% on Thursday. I had the best year of my 5 years teaching this year. I have to date doubled my best year which was last year, and still have 4 classes till years end.
    Congrats and best wishes for continued success in helping to increase the number of aware & armed citizens.
    Last edited by Jim Trueblood; 11-12-2012 at 06:13 PM.
    John Steinbeck

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jim Trueblood For This Useful Post:

NWFFT (11-13-2012)

Obama Re-Election Fears Spark Huge Gun Sales

Infowars.com
    November 3, 2012

Fears that Barack Obama would use a lame duck second term to eviscerate gun rights are fueling record firearms sales once again, with gun store owners labeling Obama, “the best gun salesmen we’ve had.”

Read More:

http://www.infowars.com/obama-re-election-fears-spark-huge-gun-sales/

Obama re-election prompts weapons, ammo sales surge

November 7, 2012 | 11:16 am

He said it during one of the presidential debates and now gun control advocates are pressing President Obama to act on his embrace of a new assault weapons ban targeting weapons like the popular AR-15 style of semi-automatic rifle.

Read More:

http://washingtonexaminer.com/obama-re-election-prompts-weapons-ammo-sales-surge/article/2512866?custom_click=rss
    Last edited by Jim Trueblood; 11-12-2012 at 07:19 PM.
    John Steinbeck

ASD Senior Member

The Sandy Hook shooting has brought the 'gun control gremlins' out in force. Watched the Imposter-in-Chief at his gun control speech yesterday, but after looking over the 23 items he signed Executive Orders on, truthfully the only one that bothers me is the one about doctors not having to worry about asking their patients if they own any guns.
    To which everyone in their right minds answer should be "No, I don't own any guns. Why do you ask?" Or......... "And if I do? What damned business is it of yours?" Or the ever popular "I am going to find another doctor now!"
    Truthfully, I do not believe there is a consensus among many sitting Congressmen/Senators that think this is a good battle to undertake. But they are politicians, so you never know for sure with them. One thing that did kind of piss me off though was how he is now trying to co-opt the idea of more police officers/armed security officers in schools as his idea when the NRA, GOA, and the NAGR has been talking about this real need for years.
    One other item of interest here, kind of off topic: Those who are NRA members need to start putting some serious heat on the NRA Board to stop funding that piece of trash Harry Reid. This guy might be a good gun guy(which I seriously really doubt because he IS a politician first!), but he is honestly a bad American that has NEVER, EVER really represented his state of Nevada or the overall interests of the American people in any positive way. What makes me say that? Oh, let's start with Obamacare, and then all of his obfuscations over "Fast & Furious", how about since being the Majority Leader he has NEVER submitted a budget or allowed a vote on a budget? Or his love affair with the labor unions in Nevada?
    Folks, we have to get this guy GONE from the SENATE. He barely won his last election, but he did because of........wait for it.......wait for it.......his "A" rating from the NRA! Seriously? The NRA has this guy rated an "A"? So let's start bringing some serious heat to the NRA to clean up their act and drop this turd like a hot potato!

Okay......... rant over!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to suncat05 For This Useful Post:

Eccentric (01-30-2013), NWFFT (01-18-2013)