shopify analytics ecommerce
ASD - Inexpensive Carry Pants - The Original American Sheepdog!

Thread: Inexpensive Carry Pants

Blog Entries

Talking Inexpensive Carry Pants

Not sure if this is the right place to post this thread but none really fit (thread wise):D.

I'm a jeans guy. I could count on my fingers the number of times I've worn anything else in the last couple of years. I've always cringed at the price of most of the "tactical" wear on the market and cargo pants just don't cut it on someone that wears glasses.;) For quite some time I've been pulling on Haband Tailgater jeans one leg at a time and they just work for me. The front pocket is plenty large enough for an LCP, Kel Tec or other compact auto in most any pocket holster. The watch pocket is ideal for my Razor phone and the waist has built-in stretch in case you are having an IWB day (or just over-eat). The right front pocket has a handy internal pocket that makes it easy to haul a blade in the same pocket but keep it separated from the pocket holster. The darker colors seem better at totally concealing anything but I usually wear the light blues. They still do a good job. And they go for $15.00 to $20.00 depending on when and how many you order.

The back pockets are not quite deep enough for good rear pocket carry and the lack of a loop right to either side of the zipper annoyed me at first but I found that it did not hamper their utility. No! I don't work for Haband or know anyone who does.:eek: I just stumbled onto them some time ago and thought some of you might like to know about them too.

http://www.haband.com/index.cfm/fuse...-F483716A9E96/
    If Obama is the answer, the question must have been really stupid!
    Official Certification: This is to warrant that the above post contains a minimum of 90% recycled words.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dnola For This Useful Post:

Eccentric (07-07-2009)

Super Moderator
    A tent in the Mojave Desert next to Front Sight Training Institute
    Blog Entries

Good information. I have had great luck with the MembersMark jeans at Sam's. They are also less than $20. I like good clothes at a good price. I did pick up a pair of 5.11 khakis at a thrift store for $3 a few months ago.
    NRA Benefactor Life Member
    NRA Certified Instructor
    NRA Range Safety Officer
    NRA Recruiter
    TSRA Benefactor Life Member
    VFW Life Member
    Member, Optimist International
    Member, USCCA
    Former Juvenile Boot Camp Drill Instructor
    Former USAF/Security Police
    Do the right thing because it's the right thing to do.

That's all well and good; but would they make my butt look fat?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SkivMarine View Post
    That's all well and good; but would they make my butt look fat?
    Did I forget to mention the Slendo-seam stitching, the iso-control fabric and the Spand-a-matic rear panels?:eek:
    If Obama is the answer, the question must have been really stupid!
    Official Certification: This is to warrant that the above post contains a minimum of 90% recycled words.

Blog Entries

Interesting.....don't know if I could use them without the rear pocket BUG for the Kel-Tec, but let me look further.

I've been wearing Croft and Berrow, also elastic waist, cargo short. Cheap at Kohl's. I need them for a left leg operation that needed air.

But.....good lead. Let me look into them more. Thanks for the post.

Rossi