shopify analytics ecommerce
ASD - Al Qaeda is Developing Chemical Weapons - The Original American Sheepdog!
Click Me

Thread: Al Qaeda is Developing Chemical Weapons

Default Al Qaeda is Developing Chemical Weapons

Watch http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505263_1...am-in-somalia/

There is a good chance that some terrorist elements have access to Libya's former chemical weapons and from other sources.

My guess on high probability scale is that in the foreseeable future, terrorists will deploy chemical weapons in a compact high density urban area for the simple goal of killing Americans.

The sad and rather dangerous side of this is that the vast majority law enforcement does not carry MOPP Gear (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MOPP) much less even trained to use it. Add decontamination with this and in most cities, you have a disaster in the making.

In the military, it was a part of every training exercise. Ever wear MOPP 2 or 3 in July or August at Fort Hood, Texas? That is tough. However we did it.

With the al Qaeda threat one must seriously wonder about the readiness to respond and deal with this. Then what response can we expect out of government officials other than useless and meaningless rhetoric?

Administrator

Skull Duct tape

Duct tape, oh, and plastic bags...don't forget the plastic bags. Geez...

rkb
    rkb

Member:

NRA
    TSRA
    TCHA
    USCCA
    OES, PM #316

"The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." - Samual Adams
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."- Thomas Jefferson

ASD Senior Member

This very particular point is one that has worried me for years. I had that same training when I was in the Army, and indeed, wearing various stages of MOPP gear in July/August in Ft. McClellan, AL & Ft. Leavenworth, KS created a hot, sweat soaked mess!
    I have also wondered about this many times after having read a Tom Clancy novel(sorry, I don't remember the name of the book right off the top of my head!)about an aerosol WMD that was made and used against Americans in convention centers, shopping malls, etc.
    These terrorists are kinda like prison convicts..........they have lots of time to sit around and think of ways to attack us and devise the means to do so.
    Of course, if we had Jack Ryan as our POTUS instead of the guy we have right now, I'd be a lot less worried about what any response to such an attack would be. Right now, I'm not sure there would be much of any response aside from lots of flowery rhetoric and empty threats. Just like the response to Benghazi.
    He's more interested in harming real Americans than actually protecting us from any outside threats. JMHO.
    Last edited by suncat05; 11-02-2013 at 09:35 AM. Reason: missing word

4. The Following User Says Thank You to suncat05 For This Useful Post:

UGA (11-02-2013)