shopify analytics ecommerce
ASD - ASD T'shirts - Page 3 - The Original American Sheepdog!

View Poll Results: Would you be interested in ASD T'shirts or other gear?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

11 47.83%
  • No

2 8.70%
  • Maybe

10 43.48%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ASD T'shirts

Quote Originally Posted by Decline View Post

you mentioned "other gear" in the original post. Any ideas what that might be?
    Hats,patches to put on a range bag, bumper stickers, window "logo" decals etc...

I don't plan to have a million products, only things of interest that would bring a return to support the website.
    It takes only seconds to call the police, waiting for them to arrive could take the rest of your life...

Quote Originally Posted by UGA View Post
    Hats
    A hat with the eye logo, web address, and armed and ready would be nice. I'd get good use of a hat like that.

Quote Originally Posted by bill21 View Post
    A hat with the eye logo, web address, and armed and ready would be nice. I'd get good use of a hat like that.
    That is in the works, its the same way I want it on a hat too.

Besides, it will be smaller than a large T'shirt logo.
    It takes only seconds to call the police, waiting for them to arrive could take the rest of your life...

Talking

a shirt with just the eye might work,or maybe a likeness to the dog that Wylie coyote dueled with.:D, i'm not sleep'n i'm just lying in wait
    homeland security begins at home, live debt free, own arms, educate yourself, become a defending father,and get involved, politics does matter!

I like the second one...NO GUNS! It is universally understood that sheepdogs protect the sheep against the wolves, therefore NO guns on the "T" are necessary.

PLUS....I like wolves and eagles...just a personal thing. I have pix of them in several places in my home.

I like the (I got your six) one. And I would agree that the guns should not be on it. We are talking other colors than white right? Also I think the Eye logo would look good as a 3 or 4 inch sticker for the back window of my truck. Small enough to not attract attention but still there to let other members know that we are around.
    God, Freedom, & Family-Pick an order, They are all No.1 to me!

Quote Originally Posted by mtl272 View Post
    a shirt with just the eye might work,or maybe a likeness to the dog that Wylie coyote dueled with.:D, i'm not sleep'n i'm just lying in wait
    Quote Originally Posted by dunrovin View Post
    I like the second one...NO GUNS! It is universally understood that sheepdogs protect the sheep against the wolves, therefore NO guns on the "T" are necessary.

PLUS....I like wolves and eagles...just a personal thing. I have pix of them in several places in my home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bip View Post
    I like the (I got your six) one. And I would agree that the guns should not be on it. We are talking other colors than white right? Also I think the Eye logo would look good as a 3 or 4 inch sticker for the back window of my truck. Small enough to not attract attention but still there to let other members know that we are around.
    I have it noted, I'll let you guys know soon what the first one will be.

Talking i like this

i like this from cafepress http://shop.cafepress.com/design/17680659
    homeland security begins at home, live debt free, own arms, educate yourself, become a defending father,and get involved, politics does matter!

well this thread got away from me- are these online and available yet?
    Proud NRA Member

"Guns kill people just like forks made Rosie O'Donnell fat"

I am in on a t-shirt and I agree that we should leave out any graphics that would indicate guns.