shopify analytics ecommerce
ASD - Gun control groups file lawsuit to force NJ attorney general to report on 'smart guns - The Original American Sheepdog!

Thread: Gun control groups file lawsuit to force NJ attorney general to report on 'smart guns

Exclamation Gun control groups file lawsuit to force NJ attorney general to report on 'smart guns

A dozen years ago, New Jersey became the focus of a national debate by passing a law requiring guns sold in the state to be equipped with technology that recognizes the owner and only allows that person to fire the weapon.

More...

Oh, yeah! I know I believe New Jersey State Senator Loretta Weinberg (Democrat, Bergen County). Don't you!

(If there's one thing that never fails to arouse my ire it's ingenuous politicians who insist on treating me as if I'm just another dumb-bunny taxpayer, and ain't ever going to know any better!)

We're living in Pennsylvania, today, because of New Jersey's, 'over the top', bassackwards, gun laws. Is Pennsylvania and their much more sensible - much more CONSTITUTIONAL - gun laws existing in anarchy? Of course not!

Nowadays whenever we visit relatives in New Jersey I feel absolutely naked - vulnerable as a newborn baby bird - without that, 'reassuring weight' hanging on the side of my (gun) belt.

It's sad, really! Whatever good New Jersey politicians imagine that they're doing, they are not. New Jersey's crime and social problems go way beyond the state legislature's incessant demonization of all things that, 'go bang'.

In my own opinion the significant loss of Judeo-Christian morality in New Jersey's public education systems is foremost among the state's crime and social problems. When I was in school in New Jersey, children were taught that it's wrong to: steal, lie, and commit murder.

No more, though. Today, all of American society is raising generation after generation of acutely self-interested, self-entertaining, social misanthropes; and, as for the politicians, they just don't seem to get it. Social psychopaths ARE MADE, NOT BORN; and, 'guns' have nothing to do with the social manufacturing process!
    Last edited by Arc Angel; 05-21-2014 at 10:49 AM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arc Angel For This Useful Post:

Bebo (05-21-2014), rkbartley (05-21-2014)