shopify analytics ecommerce
ASD - Where the heck is everybody? - The Original American Sheepdog!
Click Me
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Where the heck is everybody?

  1. #1
    ASD Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Moore Haven, FL
    Posts
    142
    Thanked: 112

    Siren Where the heck is everybody?

    After not being around for awhile because of work, I came back to.........basically an abandoned ghost site! What the heck is up with that? C'mon folks, let's be a little more active and engaged around here. Please!

    You guys are KILLING ME!!

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suncat05 View Post
    After not being around for awhile because of work, I came back to.........basically an abandoned ghost site! What the heck is up with that? C'mon folks, let's be a little more active and engaged around here. Please!

    You guys are KILLING ME!!
    The site is "silently active" while I finish a few tweaks. I'll announce it active in an email hopefully in a few days. Look for a PM from me also...
    It takes only seconds to call the police, waiting for them to arrive could take the rest of your life...





  3. The Following User Says Thank You to UGA For This Useful Post:

    suncat05 (05-18-2015)

  4. #3
    ASD Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Moore Haven, FL
    Posts
    142
    Thanked: 112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UGA View Post
    The site is "silently active" while I finish a few tweaks. I'll announce it active in an email hopefully in a few days. Look for a PM from me also...
    Roger that......

  5. #4
    Administrator

    rkbartley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Central Texas
    Posts
    2,612
    Thanked: 457

    Default Work...

    Work has been keeping me away, too. Between the hours and travel, time is stretched to the limit.
    rkb


    Member:

    NRA
    TSRA
    TCHA
    USCCA
    OES, PM #316

    "The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." - Samual Adams
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."- Thomas Jefferson

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to rkbartley For This Useful Post:

    suncat05 (05-18-2015)

  7. #5
    ASD Senior Member

    NWFFT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Northwest Florida
    Posts
    1,150
    Thanked: 275
    Blog Entries
    1

    Icon6

    I am waiting for UGA to bust the site full open and I will back full force SUNCAT!
    Retired USAF
    NRA Certified Instructor (several disciplines)
    Combat FocusŪ Shooting Instructor
    Certified SIG Armorer
    ACLDN Affliated Instructor
    www.nwfft.com
    barry@nwfft.com

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NWFFT For This Useful Post:

    rkbartley (05-19-2015), suncat05 (05-18-2015)

  9. #6
    ASD Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Moore Haven, FL
    Posts
    142
    Thanked: 112

    Default

    I know it's high school, college, and pro football season and all, and I know folks are still taking vacations too, but c'mon guys, where the heck is everybody? Except for the site newsbot, nobody is posting. What's up? What is going on here?

  10. #7

    Default Soon I promise!

    Quote Originally Posted by suncat05 View Post
    I know it's high school, college, and pro football season and all, and I know folks are still taking vacations too, but c'mon guys, where the heck is everybody? Except for the site newsbot, nobody is posting. What's up? What is going on here?
    I know you guys are tired of hearing it but we're going full bore again very soon. I'll be releasing the site with an advertising push. I promise it will happen in less than 30 days, getting the last of my ducks in a row...
    It takes only seconds to call the police, waiting for them to arrive could take the rest of your life...





  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UGA For This Useful Post:

    rkbartley (01-04-2016), suncat05 (12-25-2015)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Important Site Information