shopify analytics ecommerce
ASD - I Give Up! - The Original American Sheepdog!
Click Me

Thread: I Give Up!

Default I Give Up!

REFER: http://americansheepdog.com/Forum/sh...k-Apart-Thread!

I have tried everything I know to get my first post to this thread to print with justified spacing; but, no matter what I do it always reverts back to left-hand side justification. Is there any way to get my first post to look like my second post? Thank you!

Administrator

Unhappy Frustrated!!!

Sorry for the late reply. Work has me traveling with limited connetivity and working looong hours!

I've tried everything in my handbook to fix the situation...I'm perplexed to say the least. Have you tried saving the document to Word in the desired format and pasting? Don't know that it will work...grasping at straws here. I'll keep thinking about it.

Rosemary
    rkb

Member:

NRA
    TSRA
    TCHA
    USCCA
    OES, PM #316

"The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." - Samual Adams
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."- Thomas Jefferson

Thanks for the reply! Yes, I've tried every word-processing trick I know in order to get the subject text to straighten out and spread across the page in the same way that the second post does; but, so far, none of my computer layout tricks have worked.

I'm using Apple's, 'Pages'. After 25 years of screwing around with MS, 'Word' I finally gave up on Microsoft; and went with an Apple Macintosh machine. Apple's iMac and associated programs ain't perfect - Far from it, in fact; but Apple's Tech Support is lightyears ahead of Microsoft.

I spent a lot of time, and put a lot of personal experience, and effort into writing out that information; (The internet is full of erroneous and, 'half-correct' How-To do this, or that Glock explanations!) and I'd like the post to look entirely presentable - Although, for now, I've kind of given up on getting any further with it.

Administrator

Well, it may not look the way you want it to look...but the information is awesome! That is what counts. Thanks!!
    rkb

Member:

NRA
    TSRA
    TCHA
    USCCA
    OES, PM #316

"The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." - Samual Adams
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."- Thomas Jefferson

I think I see what you're referring to. The first post does stack left due to spacing for a "First post Ad" that's not active at the moment so it looks like its messed up. It's set that way, it's not an error on your part. Everything will look normal in the editor as you type it but it will revert when posted. I'll look into some options...
    It takes only seconds to call the police, waiting for them to arrive could take the rest of your life...